Katy Perry is having a girl!

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Orlando teach your daughter some taste about who the real queen of pop is :gunriah: and show her what a troll her mom was making fun of Britney :lessons:

54 minutes ago, rik said:

congrats katy! hope your labour is safe and healthy for you and your baby, and that motherhood is good to u

i also hope she doesn't grow up to make fun of people for their mental health while pretending to be an advocate:) best wishes

THAT WAS OLD KATY :lessons:

11 minutes ago, rik said:

how does she not know that she's a horrible advocate for mental health

was she not aware of her 12 year history of making fun i just h.....uoghdfjf

anyway i want her to have a great pregnancy

She did not continuously make those jokes it was spanned over a period of 12 years in small fragments of time :tiffdrink: I can’t believe I, defending this bish again :tiffdrink:

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Call her up and be that friend that tells her :ohi:

Why don’t I arrange an appointment with Orlando for you while doing that? :tiffdrink:

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

She did not continuously make those jokes it was spanned over a period of 12 years in small fragments of time :tiffdrink: I can’t believe I, defending this bish again :tiffdrink:

Why don’t I arrange an appointment with Orlando for you while doing that? :tiffdrink:

Please do :yesplease: slay me pirate daddy :demi:

Archived