Britney wishes JL an early happy birthday!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was not britney posting that. Britney knows when her sisters birthday is. 

What a coincidence that lou also got the date wrong too. 

But sadly britney and JL are so off the wheel of relevancy now the GP won’t even notice the obvious stupidity going on here. 

now this is Britney. :mattafact:

let me tell you what happened, she logged into her account and saw that Lou has posted that stupid early birthday thing for Jamie Lynn and Britney actually got curious about the picture and googled it and she remembered this moment 

23 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

now this is Britney. :mattafact:

let me tell you what happened, she logged into her account and saw that Lou has posted that stupid early birthday thing for Jamie Lynn and Britney actually got curious about the picture and googled it and she remembered this moment 

Am I the only one reading that post as shade? Why would she write the REAL mini me? 

1 minute ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Am I the only one reading that post as shade? Why would she write the REAL mini me? 

No you're not. I wanted to add that but exhale is slow. I think that's a DIRECT shade to Jamie Lynn and how people always said she is "mini Britney" 

:gloria:

2 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

No you're not. I wanted to add that but exhale is slow. I think that's a DIRECT shade to Jamie Lynn and how people always said she is "mini Britney" 

:gloria:

I thought it was such obvious shade I’m surprised no one is talking about it! For her to post that right after she posts that barebones bday wish to Jamie Lynn... definitely a message! It just makes no sense for her to write the REAL mini me unless it’s correlating to that!!

Archived