Lindsay Lohan says she's down to collaborate on new music with Hilary Duff

• Leader

Lindsay Lohan is officially back on the music scene. She nearly broke the Internet (:jj:) with her new song "Back To Me." Issa bop.

During one of her live streams to promote it, someone asked if she'd be down to collaborate with Hilary Duff. It appears the two have buried the hatchet, cause Lindsay agreed!

"That would be cool!" :katycry:

"She is amazing!" :katycry:

Do YOU want them to collaborate or nah? 

lindsay-lohan-hilary-duff.jpg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"My Kind" I can get behind, but "Sparks" got old fast despite the Tove Lo writing credit wKySbEM.gif

Seriously? That bridge is perfect :yasqueen: I actually didn't like it at first but then the bop revealed itself :yasqueen:

Tangled up tight Just like we used to. Now do that thing I like :madance:

• Love 2
On 4/3/2020 at 2:23 PM, G-unit said:

Has she confirmed that she’s releasing a full album?

Yes. She said on the release day of Back To Me, on a live, that a full album is coming and two music videos as well (Back to Me, Xanax).

I think this would benefit Lindsay more than it would Hilary tbh. Hilary has never messed up enough in the public eye to have the GP turn their backs on her the way Lindsay has. BIBO debuted at number 4 on Billboard after a huge hiatus. So there was still some interest in Hilary.

I don't want a duet. Hilary has a very light girly voice and Lindsay has a raspy stronger voice. I dont think it would be cohesive. 

I would be here for Lindsay doing a guest cameo on Hilary's show Younger!

D9wyBYSWwAEXiki.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block