Paris Hilton is a guest judge in James Charles' new YouTube show about makeup

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Makeup queen James Charles has a new YouTube show coming out called Instant Influencer. :alook:

I don't have the energy to describe what this show is about, so I'll copy and paste a synopsis provided by Nylon.

Instant Influencer is being produced by Brian Graden Media, which is also behind the YouTube Originals series Escape the Night hosted by Joey Graceffa. While poking around the massive space, all I can think of is money. That may sound tacky, but the production value of this show is not a joke. The set is as large and as decked-out as you would expect from a typical TV set or streaming service production, not necessarily a beauty influencer's YouTube channel — even one as big as Charles.

"There are so many people with amazing talent in the community and there [are] so many people with amazing personalities, but we're really looking for the person that has it all, and has the potential to be a superstar," JC explains. "I think it's going to be a really positive thing for the community, because of course this is a competition show and people will be going home. But at the end of the day, this is really an outlet for them to get inspired, and also get a lot of knowledge."

Paris is a guest judge on the show. :selenerz:

I guess I'll take what I can get? Lindsay Lohan is releasing new music, Nicole Richie has her own show about being a trap artist and Paris is judging makeup influencers. :selenerz: 

I can only handle one global crisis at a time. :selenerz:

Any of you tuning in? :selenerz:

paris-james.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I know I might be hated for this but at this point Paris Hilton is just hungry for fame and attention and will do whatever she can so she could stay relevant...Iginiting her feud with Lindsay after almost 12 years,Naming her friendship with Britney Spears wherever she can while Britney doesn’t give a **** about her,Posting her Instagram posts as ‘videos’ so that the number of views below her posts appear and not the number of likes,etc...She needs to realise it ain’t the 2000s anymore...Time flies and so do people’s taste in celebrities..According to me she should stick to not trying too hard everywhere..And should maintain her legacy.

Archived