Madonna follows Lady Gaga on Instagram

There was a rumor. She was on Chromatica. Since both are on interscope records.  Madonna is also talking to Interscope about renewing the 3 album deal again with Live Nation. Since Madame X was the third and Final album under the deal signed in 2007 with Live Nation and 2011 with Interscope for Distribution with Boy Toy (Madonna's Merchandise,  Music video and now Albums deal.) Company

• Like 1

Yes Girl GIF

I feel like there’s enough negativity in the world. Despite what ever madame x was...I love Madonna. Her song Human Nature helped me get thru my HIV diagnoses. I think right now we should focus on how each person in the world or their music has helped us get thru something. Gaga’s music even helped me through something. Future thread? 

Stephen Colbert Thank You GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block