Annual 'Celebrity Crushes' Thread

redacted statement

Hi, gays and gals. wKySbEM.gif I'm here to present a rerelease of my hit single "Celebrity Crushes - Single" from 2019. This song was written and produced 100% by me from start to finish (unlike sweaty @rik, who has worked with Dr. Fluke before in a sad attempt to get his singles to chart). wKySbEM.gif In case you're wondering - no, this is not another single from my upcoming album. This is just a promotional one so that I have an excuse in case it flopswKySbEM.gif Go stream my other hit singles (not available on Spotify because I like actually getting paid for my music):

"Celebrity Crushes (2020 Version) (Remixes) - EP" and "Celebrity Crushes (2020 Version) (Acoustic Version)" are coming next week, so look forward to that. wKySbEM.gif

So yeah, feel free to talk about all the celebrities that turn you on. wKySbEM.gif @Roxxy, you can start with user @CharliePuth. :makeup:

celeb-crushes.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived