Kelly Clarkson - "I Dare You"

• Leader

Kelly Godson annoucned a new project titled I Dare You - out April 16.

It's a compilation of duets in multiple languages with different artists.

1. "I Dare You"
2. "I Dare You (Appelle Ton Amour)" feat. Zaz
3. "I Dare You (كنتحداك)" feat. Faouzia
4. "I Dare You (Te Reto A Amar)" feat. Blas Cantó
5. "I Dare You (Trau Dich)" feat. Glasperlenspiel
6. "I Dare You (בוא נראה)" feat. Maya Buskila

She recently described it as “one of my favorite songs I’ll probably ever do in my career.”

“It’s a beautifully written song and one of my favorite writers in the world wrote it. It’s kind of all of these worlds colliding and ... the whole experience has been amazing and hopefully our whole idea for the song pans out,” she said. “I’ve never done anything like this in my career. All of what I’m saying isn’t making sense until you actually know what’s happening, so I’m sorry for the weirdness. But you’ll know by the time it comes out, like, ‘OK, she’s not weird. It does make sense.’ It’s a new way. I’ve never really done anything like it.” 

There's also a covers project in the works.

Do you love it?! I'm a HUGE Kelly fans so she'll get all my streams. 

kelly-clarkson-i-dare-you.jpg

33 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Right???! Except I guess she's releasing a covers album next which..... :alook:

I hope this rumor isn’t true. I like when she does covers, I actually have a lot of them saved because I prefer them over the originals but girl... come out with an actual album and then release a covers album the same year. Don’t Get overshadowed by some cover album! 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:12 AM, IUSAtonight said:

I liked her last album but it was forgettable. Don't really care for the concept of the same song, done in 6 different ways. Shakira did that already :kesha:

I thought Meaning Of Life was a better over all album than Piece By Piece, they just didn’t pick the right singles! Love So Soft should’ve been the lead and Would You Call That Love the 2nd! 

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I thought Meaning Of Life was a better over all album than Piece By Piece, they just didn’t pick the right singles! Love So Soft should’ve been the lead and Would You Call That Love the 2nd! 

I haven't listened to Piece by Piece so idk :ipass: It's just that I don't remember a lot from MOL. I like "Love so soft", "Heat" and "Medicine" but that's about it :mhm:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block