What Have Been Your Favorite Albums Of 2020 So Far, And What Albums Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Favorite Albums Of 2020 So Far  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

from the ones i've heard...literally none. :tired: both the eminem and mac albums fell short for me. I was expecting selena's album to be some sort of prophecy but was genuinely disappointed. bieber's project sounded like a poor man's journals. might give lauv and halsey's album a listen. i've also heard dua's album is pretty good but as far as the rest, i genuinely don't know or care. :idkha: 2020 wrapping up to be an absolute s.hitshow for music so far. :idkha: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Future Nostalgia is a clear winner.

I also loved Mandy Moore's album...I like her chill, easy listening vibe and she's got the voice of an angel lol 

Rare definitely had some amazing tracks but it kinda fizzled out quick for me (especially after that dance again video ugh if she doesn't care why should I! lol) Same with Changes but I do still listen to them both. brand loyalty...

High Road was a tad disappointing...

Eminem and Mac Miller's albums had a few songs I really enjoyed but I didn't really listen to them in full. 

Been listening to the weeknds album but it's a little too dark for me to wanna listen to like, an hours worth of him lamenting that he broke some girl. 

I got no love for Halsey or lauv. 

annnnnnd ya! 

Where was harry styles album on the list? Or was his released in the last bit of 2019? I can't remember. Still loving that album tho!!! 

Rare, Music To Be ******** By and Future Nostalgia.

Looking forward to:

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Hayley Williams - Petals For Armor (although we will have probably heard almost every song from the album by the time it comes out as Hayley keeps dropping random songs from it and already released five as an EP)

Archived