Have you realised that Zayn's face has changed 200 times?

Theo04t

Like 1 month he is tanned, 1 month he is super white, 1 month he has long hair, 1 month he has short hair, 1 month he is bald, 1 month he has a crazy colour on his hair, 1 month he has his normal hair, 1 month he is super skinny, 1 month he is not that skinny...

Like i've seen so many photos of him and he has changed more than my grades

rs_634x795-160929113704-634.Zayn-Malik-N

c9e47870e0599358f9bdf80ace154471.jpg

zayn-malik-beach-blonde-hair-scruffy-fac

tumblr_neacf8w0vj1tg56eco1_400.jpg

zayn-malik-skinny.png?fit=708,746

zayn-face.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you were going to talk about plastic surgery. :alook: You're absolutely right, but like... Zayn can get it. He's so freakin' attractive. :lollipop: The rest of the 1D boys are as basic as they come (especially Liam). Harry wouldn't be hot if he didn't have that whole David Bowie / androgyny thing going on. :awww: Zayn, however... I want him to hang me upside down and literally gut me like a pig's carcass. :NYsassy:

12 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I thought you were going to talk about plastic surgery. :alook: You're absolutely right, but like... Zayn can get it. He's so freakin' attractive. :lollipop: The rest of the 1D boys are as basic as they come (especially Liam). Harry wouldn't be hot if he didn't have that whole David Bowie / androgyny thing going on. :awww: Zayn, however... I want him to hang me upside down and literally gut me like a pig's carcass. :NYsassy:

Yup, and also I think with some of his styles he is not hot at all tbh, like that time he had white hair and white beard

• Leader
2 hours ago, Theo04t said:

Like 1 month he is tanned, 1 month he is super white, 1 month he has long hair, 1 month he has short hair, 1 month he is bald, 1 month he has a crazy colour on his hair, 1 month he has his normal hair, 1 month he is super skinny, 1 month he is not that skinny...

Like i've seen so many photos of him and he has changed more than my grades

We need receipts sis :wonka:

Update: I added pics to the op :walkonby:

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Screen-Shot-2018-03-25-at-11.46.05.png

This? Yeah... I mean, I would still smash because I'm like that... But, yeah, this ain't it, Zayn. Blond hair looks good on him. The beard is a no-no, however. :alook:

OK, but, hear me out... with this outfit and beard, he would fit right in with everyone else in the movie Titanic... :jackk:

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Zayn, however... I want him to hang me upside down and literally gut me like a pig's carcass. :NYsassy:

I get what you mean, but... this reminded me of Maroon 5's "Animals" music video. I really don't appreciate when someone or something reminds me of that. :notfeelinit:

Archived