Britney in the news: Connections to 'Tiger King'

'Tiger King' has been trending like crazy, and today in the news there was article about celebs who have connections to the stars of the show.  Britney was the first major mention:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/britney-beyonce-and-all-the-celebs-connected-to-tiger-king-stars/ar-BB11YOM3?li=BBnb2gh

Long before the phenomenon that is the "Tiger King" appeared in living rooms across the country via Netflix, celebrities from all walks of life were hobnobbing with the show's stars and their furry friends in a multitude of ways.

Britney Spears, for example, has a surprising connection to Doc Antle, and it involves one of her most iconic moments ever. In 2001, the pop star memorably performed "I've a Slave 4 U" at the MTV Video Music Awards with a snake. A tiger also appeared on stage, as did Doc.

"She had to climb into a cage and dance with a big adult tiger," Doc, who often appears in the docu-series, told Rolling Stone in 20015. "We're in there, spinning around, 10,00 people were screaming and dancing and the tiger's just Mr. Cool. We had a big snake come down and dance on her shoulders."

Britney Spears performsa person standing next to a dog: Britney Spears performs during 2001 MTV Video Music Awards in New York City.

rsz_1rsz_20200402_154047.jpg.462762ac7f35369951c166c052a8f7bc.jpg

• Like 1

I have seen the serie, but I don't understand what's so 'interesting' about it. Its basically about a bunch of zoo owners who hate each other and are constantly fighting. :cackling: Its boring af. 

Anyway, thinking that Britney was with that tiger in a very small cage is craaaazy. I would be pissing my pants.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THAT OTHER THAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its too much. :katycry: he's been stuck in the house to long with biel