Jess Glynne pulls a Mariah: I don't know what 'Future Nostalgia' is

• Leader

Lol this is kind of shady. The way she legit doesn't know what Future Slayalgia is, and when she does.... laughs and then starts singing the lyrics to "Physical," only it's the version by Olivia Newton-John. :cackling::makeup:

I felt so much momentum for Dua leading up to her album release. I firmly believe Rona is to blame for how things slowed.

I guess Dua isn't a main pop girl just yet.

dua-jess.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DanaDotte said:

Who? :orangu:

33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t know who she is :bang:

19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The question is... Who is Jennifer Glycerin, or whatever?

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have no idea about anything the OP is talking about, but how is Dua Lipa supposed to be pronounced? :idkney:

Clean Bandit gave her a hit with Rather Be :tiffdrink: Then she had a few mini hits and that's it. Great voice though:tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am sorry but Dua Lipa is way more basic that Katy Perry ever was - the album sucks and sounds like a remake of every popular song from the last 5 years.  

This is actually what i think too, I stopped at track 3, until that point everything was repetitive, insignificant, and headache inducing. :bernienope:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am sorry but Dua Lipa is way more basic that Katy Perry ever was - the album sucks and sounds like a remake of every popular song from the last 5 years.  

Just now, Sunset8 said:

This is actually what i think too, I stopped at track 3, until that point everything was repetitive, insignificant, and headache inducing. :bernienope:

britney spears jesus GIF

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block