Shawn Mendes riding his bike shirtless

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

OMG Linda Perry. :orangu: Isn't she, like, 50? :crying2: Why can't I be Taylor? :bang: We're the same age. Well, sorta. Technically I was born exactly 1 year and 6 days ahead of her. :imcute: And Max and Taylor work together a lot so I guess it would fit Pokie and i. :comingthru:

I chose Linda Perry because she was the first songwriter who wrote many hits I thought of. Max is responsible for many of Britney's hits and Linda is for many of Xtina's. :imcute:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I chose Linda Perry because she was the first songwriter who wrote many hits I thought of. Max is responsible for many of Britney's hits and Linda is for many of Xtina's. :imcute:

But I don't wanna be Linda Perry. :crying2:

She's old... :crying4: I wanna be Taylor :bang: 

or Ari :comingthru: or Carly :saycheese:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

Oh, so you're sl*t-o-phobic AND ageist... interesting. :pika:

:gaspney:

I'm not sl-t-o-phobic because that would mean I hate myself, and I don't. :imcute:

1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

BTW, I'm joking, I really mean no harm. :wendycry:

I know, Shadowy. :bigkiss:

I'm used to you coming for me. :kidcries:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Don't sl*t-shame, you h0e. :pika:

Also, I really don't know what to think of Shawn's new... aesthetic. He looks like he came straight out of that one Britney + Kevin photoshoot.

Celebrity Gossip | Gossip Through Gossip

I love me some dirty, trashy boys though. They usually have the best... lollipops. Since we gotta keep it PG. :gimmemoar:

If Shawn would let his hair and facial hair grow out, he would look so trashy and so ****. Now if he would just work out that chest, too. He has amazing arms, but the rest of his body is bone-thin.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block