Christina Aguilera is set to play Charlotte Pickles in the 'Rugrats' live action film

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

then why did they extend her crontract? She was supposed to be done last year and is still performing.

also the shows dont look half empty on youtube or in pictures

these are from this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KzVBHNt8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9kKpNHPSWg

Gwen wouldn’t extend hers. They share the same manager so Christina was added. Their contract pretty much tells them they have to do x amount of shows and Gwens was met and xTina was not. 

im sure some shows were full. They often give away tickets. I have a friend who works at the Zappos theatre and says it’s pretty bad at times with her. She can only pull in the Saturday crowds. 

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

Gwen wouldn’t extend hers. They share the same manager so Christina was added. Their contract pretty much tells them they have to do x amount of shows and Gwens was met and xTina was not. 

im sure some shows were full. They often give away tickets. I have a friend who works at the Zappos theatre and says it’s pretty bad at times with her. She can only pull in the Saturday crowds. 

Oh good. I want her to realize that not getting in shape and doing a PROPER pop show with choreography wont go well. Also I want her to start promoting properly. :deserves: I doubt she will but Im so sick her of half assing her career.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Oh good. I want her to realize that not getting in shape and doing a PROPER pop show with choreography wont go well. Also I want her to start promoting properly. :deserves: I doubt she will but Im so sick her of half assing her career.

She was an hour late for my show. I’ve been to probably 80 shows there(i live local) and have never had that happen. I go to xTina to hear her sing and the backup singers did the most singing. I thought maybe i was just being dramatic, but both those complaints are consistent. It’s sad

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block