Christina Aguilera is set to play Charlotte Pickles in the 'Rugrats' live action film

44 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

And my Queen stays winning. Stream liberation, lotus and bionic to celebrate. Danja is shaking. He prob didn’t think her career wouldΒ recover after What a Flop WanHer career ain’t too hot rn. Her Vegas shows are literally at half capacity almost every night. For my show they moved everyone down and half the people ended up leaving midway. Hot mess.Β 

Her career ain’t too hot rn. Her Vegas shows have all been at mostly half capacity. My show they were moving people down to fill the seats. Half of the audience ended up leaving after she was late. I checked yelp and it was the same story for every show.Β 
Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Her career ain’t too hot rn. Her Vegas shows have all been at mostly half capacity. My show they were moving people down to fill the seats. Half of the audience ended up leaving after she was late. I checked yelp and it was the same story for every show.Β 
Β 

Β 

then why did they extend her crontract? She was supposed to be done last year and is still performing.

also the shows dont look half empty on youtube or in pictures

these are from this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KzVBHNt8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9kKpNHPSWg

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Β 

Β 

honey, u really spilled the T.

gag1.gif

11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I feel like this is exactly what she should be doing with her careerΒ :frenchy:Β 

Theres not much scope for her in music other than to release music for fans. She should really explore other ventures like this or get back her position on The VoiceΒ :tiffdrink:

Yes... thats a good idea. Music is clrearly not working for her tbh... she relesead some songs this year and in 2019 and nobody knew about that.

gag1.gif

Β 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block