RedOne believes Madonna changed her mind on working with him because of Lady Gaga

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Heavy Metal Lover says take it back.

That album is a rock album designed for dancing. Oddly. Judas was the last single to be released under redone.

Which the monsters now call him  Re done.

He's been trying to repeat his successes. 

But clearly she moved on. cuca GIF

I was clearly having a delusional moment because of course Judas is my favorite track off that album :mattafact: and Heavy Metal Lover slays too :mattafact: it was clearly the lack of sleep :mattafact: and omg where is this gif from? I’ve always searched and could never find it :fakewow:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

apparently in my delusion I forgot about one of my top faves Judas being on BTW 

Ok but you didn't tho. Your statement was...

10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

He produced the only relevant songs off Born This Way

Which is still correct because RedOne produced Judas. A Delusion Within a Delusion, if you ask me. :mattafact:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I thought so :mattafact: I just recently woke up and I guess we are starting the day deluded :mattafact: 

Well, that's what happens when you listen to irrelevant D List platinum selling artists. You forget about an A List platinum selling artist's A List produced platinum selling single being part of an A List platinum selling album. :mattafact:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block