Ariana Grande channels '90s Mariah Carey in new selfie

53 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I want a natural hair era without the ponytailΒ :gagasmile: Like she should let her scalp breathe. I read that the ponytail is really heavy and taxing

I thought it was a wigΒ 

Lol it would be refreshing to see her without her ponytail, she looked good in the Into You (aka the song that should have been BRITNEY'S) mv

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Literally me while in quarantine. I have my hair in a bun - which I never do, likeΒ ever, like ever,Β pre-lockdown. And now when I let my hair down, it just pops like that.Β :embarrassney:

Lucky you!

But Ari looks GREAT like this! Finally like a young woman and not a 12-year-old going for a hot vixen... it's confusingΒ Β πŸ˜‚

7 rings GIF by Ariana Grande

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

Lucky you!

But Ari looks GREAT like this! Finally like a young woman and not a 12-year-old going for a hot vixen... it's confusingΒ Β πŸ˜‚

7 rings GIF by Ariana Grande

Omg, no. Haha! IΒ just put it in a bun (which I never ever ever ever ever do)Β because this quarantine has me not taking a shower for 2 days sometimes. :yesokay:

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I feel so lazy when i'mΒ just in bed binge watching stuff on Netflix all day.Β :embarrassney:

Not me. I work 6 days a week in a bakery. Because of the outbreak we’re not accepting any party orders, but it’s still so busy. I’m enjoying some good time at home doing nothing but falling down YouTube holes and watchingΒ all of my Britney DVDs! Β :imcute:Β Β Β :brityes:Β Β Β :bop:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block