Conservatorship team paid Sam Lufti 25 thousands!

MadameFreedom

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so sick... and in a free country no less. Theyre acting like theyre the frikkin CIA and this is top secret info.

What lots of people fail to understand is the importance of freedom of speech... once you take that right away from someone, you are essentially taking away their freedom. Freedom is all or nothing.

Lucky for them, in the state of California anything and everything is allowed. Case in point being the sheer amount of unjust conservatorships in place there.

44 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Confidential. Hmm. Wonder what it was that they are keeping so secretive. 

Theyre pretending that their conservatorship abuse is a secret, but theyre delusional. Its public knowledge now. For some reason they believe that shutting people up will somehow change reality and eliminate all the pressure on them...

8 minutes ago, rik said:

it's not even that. Lou and Jamie are straight up baby boomers and think this is the 1990s where all of their stuff remains confidential because they have money and represent a big celebrity. Their traces are all over social media with repeated posts, the sueing of the fans is another thing they didn't think would gain traction. It may have worked in an AOL/Myspace era, but it's not going to work this time around. They're stupid religious freak hicks from Louisiana

sorry @****y

Not just that, but eventually they will slip and mess up. Everyone does. They always forget the very minor fine detail that can lead us to everything. I'm surprised they haven't this far. 

41 minutes ago, srp448 said:

In the comments, someone said it was the other way around! They said that Sam has to pay! Idk what to believe! 

I thought we all remembered they settled.. The judge almost laughed at Sam and dismissed the case before it even began

that just proves how much they care about hiding stuff. 

If they were the ones that are right, there wouldn't have been any need to settle anything with Sam, they would've just done whatever it takes to destroy him, because he is the bad guy. But the fact that they prefer to pay him to stay silent (if that's the case) it's just as suspicious as the other lawsuit with the fan. 

2 hours ago, rik said:

it's not even that. Lou and Jamie are straight up baby boomers and think this is the 1990s where all of their stuff remains confidential because they have money and represent a big celebrity. Their traces are all over social media with repeated posts, the sueing of the fans is another thing they didn't think would gain traction. It may have worked in an AOL/Myspace era, but it's not going to work this time around. They're stupid religious freak hicks from Louisiana

sorry @****y

No, it's fine.  It's all true. :crying1:

I hope Lou Taylor and her cult leading husband aren't from Louisiana.  We don't want them.

5 minutes ago, rik said:

omg why is there basically no information on her if she's been such a success in hollywood for 'twenty five years'. like, you can literally find out more about me if you guys knew my full name and searched it. Something doesn't add up.

Also, if they really cared about Britney's safety, why would they be Sam Lufti, a man who admitted to ME in private DMs that he would invite paparazzi over into her home to apparently 'humanize her'. He's a danger, so what are they silencing? The emails he forwarded us where 'britneyspears@yahoo.com" talks about Lou Taylor being a disgusting piece of ****?  They must be real and he must have some kind of information on them that they aren't telling us.

He's of course a danger, but it's all around weird that they would financially support someone for the sake of silence to cover their own tracks. The case of Britney Spears is a huge civil rights issue. 

Eradicating doubt is the only thing they’ve accomplished.  I now have no doubt everything in those “fake emails crafted by Sam Lutfi” are true. 

5 minutes ago, rik said:

im not sure if youve read my conversation with him that i had last year. it was ****ed up and totally left field, he's a psychopath... an actual psychopath that justifies his wrongdoings.

that being said, i do genuinely think he has information. the worst part is, britney is still the same girl she always was. she never had these freaks, including lou and her dad or sam lufti, before. why are they here now? actual @ss holes. 

d69637f0974600d6807155721d05825a.png

remember, we are fighting for this girl. not someone who doesn't know how to use instagram, not someone who is a victim of her circumstance, but for an actual human being. i dont actually care much about celebrity all things considered, but i want her to be happy and free. 

I vaguely remember that.  I wonder if he's the reason we have all these personal letters, texts, and emails that leaked in the beginning of #FreeBritney.  Too many people around him end up bad off for him to be completely innocent.  But I loved seeing Team CON squirm.  They are so guilty, I can't.

Archived