Coronavirus Concert viewing & comment party!

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok well we need 8 singles then because Love Again must be a single or I will riot and burn my vinyls :mattafact: ok I would never but it needs to be a single too :mattafact:

Ok tea honestly. I've grown to really like Love Again maybe more than DSN now.

And I meant Levitating needs to be a single too :haha: I am delusional today and can’t edit for **** :mattafact:

Omg just when I was agreeing with you while reading your previous post and i see this. :haha: this is actually a good problem to have. that there's just so many choices for a single. High Road wishes she spends an entire day pondering which songs to release as singles. :mattafact:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok tea honestly. I've grown to really like Love Again maybe more than DSN now.

Omg just when I was agreeing with you while reading your previous post and i see this. :haha: this is actually a good problem to have. that there's just so many choices for a single. High Road wishes she spends an entire day pondering which songs to release as singles. :mattafact:

A masterpiece of an album :mattafact: should’ve been a visual album :mattafact: High Road wishes it had visual potential :mattafact:

• Like 1

A masterpiece of an album :mattafact: should’ve been a visual album :mattafact: High Road wishes it had visual potential :mattafact:

High Road wishes it's danceable like Future Slayalgia. Dula Peep is the new Ke$ha. Her name should be Dua £ipa honestly. :mattafact:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First you out Keha out of work by not streaming High Road and now you’re putting me out of work by having premonitions too :mattafact: 

:orangu:

Would you like a merger? We did it before for the High Road Exhale Tour. I'm sure we can find a way to share the powers of clairvoyance. I'm 'seeing' it already tbh. :mattafact:

I swear this conversation has me dead :sobbing:

• Haha 1

I still don’t understand the hype around Billie. She’s ok. But she can slouch on a couch and sing that song, cause it’s easy. I can’t believe ppl act like her “runs” are impressive at all, she’s no Whitney, Celine, Mariah, Xtina, I mean Britney has shown a more impressive range and gets no credit. I mean she has a nice voice but I haven’t seen any impressive vocals from her yet. I mean I would say vocally Selena is just as good if not better.... I love Selena, but we all know she’s not the queen of vocals. 

To understand Billie you have to understand 4 things.

Depression,  Suicidal, ****** and a love of Satan. 

Thise are her four big subjects 

You read her lyrics to Bellyache, You should see me in a crown, Bury a friend. She is literally talking about committing ******.

Even on My Boy. A boy who's into her. She plays his game. Until the music stops and she boldly claims to the boy. 

"NOW GO TRIP OVER A KNIFE OR SOMETHING "

So her music is actually darker than most people think. And she sang these before she turned 18. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block