Coronavirus Concert viewing & comment party!

• Leader

coronavirus-concert.jpg.ae46c2ca40fa96d9f91b14a26e6afac7.jpg

Hey fam, figured we could connect tonight and watch the Coronavirus concert. :sendinglove:

Here is some info below about it via People.

Ellen DeGeneres, Lady Gaga, Ryan Seacrest, Masked Singer‘s Ken Jeong, Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone are set to take part in the Fox Presents the iHeart Living Room Concert for America concert hosted by Elton John on Sunday evening.

They join the previously announced group of stars including Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Billie Eilish, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Camila Cabello, Mariah Carey, Dave Grohl, H.E.R, Tim McGraw and Sam Smith.

Celebrities will all be performing and sending messages from their respective homes while practicing social distancing.

In addition, Demi Lovato and Lizzo as well as Ciara and Russell Wilson are scheduled to pay tribute to healthcare professionals and local heroes who are working to fight the spread of the virus.

The one-hour commercial-free special, which aims to “help fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to celebrate the resilience and strength of the nation during this pandemic,” will encourage viewers to support the charitable organizations Feeding America and First Responders Children’s Foundation.

Fox Presents the iHeart Living Room Concert for America airs Sunday at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on FOX and will be streamed on iHeartMedia radio stations nationwide and the iHeartRadio app.

Anyone interested in joining me and commenting as it happens? 

Lady Gaga:

Spoiler

Billie Eilish:

Spoiler

Mariah Carey - "Always Be My Baby"

Spoiler

Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes:

Spoiler

I hope they incorporate some kind of fund where proceeds will go to the health care professionals. Paying tribute on TV is a great gesture but does **** for the actual pandemic. Just like Gal Gadot having her rich celebs sing Imagine...

I'm surprised JT isn't taking part and making it about him somehow? :surething:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Born2Die said:

I hope they incorporate some kind of fund where proceeds will go to the health care professionals. Paying tribute on TV is a great gesture but does **** for the actual pandemic. Just like Gal Gadot having her rich celebs sing Imagine...

I'm surprised JT isn't taking part and making it about him somehow? :surething:

Yeah I think we’re good on the entertainment part, what we need are funds and resources to beat this thing. Not hating on the artists but like...is this necessary? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok T but not before Levitating :mattafact: Duo if you’re reading this I demand 4 more singles :mattafact: I want another self titled era but more iconic :mattafact:

Ok honestly TEA. We need 4 more singles. The 4th single can be Hallu or Levi, and then Cool and then Love Again and can we make title track an official single as well. :mattafact:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ok honestly TEA. We need 4 more singles. The 4th single can be Hallu or Levi, and then Cool and then Love Again and can we make title track an official single as well. :mattafact:

Ok well we need 8 singles then because Love Again must be a single or I will riot and burn my vinyls :mattafact: ok I would never but it needs to be a single too :mattafact:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block