You can only save FOUR

Just now, Roxxy said:

So you don't like urban Rihanna? Same. But it's gotten to a point already, that I love her so much that I will take whatever she gives me even if I don't like it. That's just how I am. :embarrassney:

What bop of the 20th century? Is it That's the Way It Is?

Omg, respect. I forgot about this. I respect your loyalty to Britney. Sadly I still listen to Britney slandering popstars like Katy. I'm not proud of it but I can't help it either. :yesokay:

Urban Rihanna isn’t the problem since she had some urban tracks before that but I live for the dance bops she was giving us :sobbing: and my loyalty for Britney is steel solid. That’s my number one right there for life and has been at the top of my Spotify playlists for years :barbie: my issue was also everyone raising up Rihanna, Katy, Beyonce, etc after 2013 when Britney started to not care so much about being in the spotlight and streaming became such an influence on charts. I just didn’t like her legacy being outshined by artists that had the blessing of gaining mass popularity in a streaming era and seeing mediocre singles outshining iconic singles Britney put out prior to the streaming frenzy :lessons:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Urban Rihanna isn’t the problem since she had some urban tracks before that but I live for the dance bops she was giving us :sobbing: and my loyalty for Britney is steel solid. That’s my number one right there for life and has been at the top of my Spotify playlists for years :barbie: my issue was also everyone raising up Rihanna, Katy, Beyonce, etc after 2013 when Britney started to not care so much about being in the spotlight and streaming became such an influence on charts. I just didn’t like her legacy being outshined by artists that had the blessing of gaining mass popularity in a streaming era and seeing mediocre singles outshining iconic singles Britney put out prior to the streaming frenzy :lessons:

No like yeah Britney is top for me too as well. Like its a given already. But I just don't get into the fights that much. Or maybe is it because I didn't know it's supposed to be a big deal because I haven't been on Exhale until just recently. Maybe my convictions on Britney slandering popstars will change in the future. :haha:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

No like yeah Britney is top for me too as well. Like its a given already. But I just don't get into the fights that much. Or maybe is it because I didn't know it's supposed to be a big deal because I haven't been on Exhale until just recently. Maybe my convictions on Britney slandering popstars will change in the future. :haha:

I think Exhale ruined me because I joined in 2013 :haha:

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Roxxy said:
59 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I used to LOVE Rihanna before Diamonds came out. That was the nail in the coffin for me and there’s no way I wasn’t including Queen Celine and the bop of the 20th century and Beyonce I listened to before she pulled that gimmick of trying to take Britney’s thunder away and dropping her surprise album :mattafact:

Read more  

So you don't like urban Rihanna? Same. But it's gotten to a point already, that I love her so much that I will take whatever she gives me even if I don't like it. That's just how I am. 

Unapologetic is my fav Rihanna album. From Phresh out the Runway to Numb to Nobody's business plus Love without tragedy/ Mother Mary. I can see why that album won Best Contemporary urban album at the 56th Annual Grammy awards. Her only album to do that.

To tell you the truth. The black gays in her navy disown Loud (they shade it as a playlist) they do prefer urbanana. Where they say the white gays perfer popana. 

• Super Mods

This is hard...

Ok here’s my thought process, all the basic *****es must go so by Taylor and Ariana.

I appreciate Beyoncé but sorry, you’re kinda overrated. 

Sorry Rihanna but we all know what happened to you during the last pandemic  

Although I love Madonna, she scares me and I don’t know when feeding time is for her and I value my youth or what’s left of it :zoomzoom:

It hurts to cut Celine off as a lot of her songs are my childhood but I can only tolerate her in small amounts. Still a legend. 

So my choices are Britney obviously, can you think of a more perfect popstar than her? Not to mention a wonderful human being? 
Obviously I need to save Britney’s idols Mariah and Janet, not to mention their music dominated my childhood. I wouldn’t mind getting a sassy shade from Mariah too. Then Gaga, she’s the only current popstar I feel can become iconic in the future.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unapologetic is my fav Rihanna album. From Phresh out the Runway to Numb to Nobody's business plus Love without tragedy/ Mother Mary. I can see why that album won Best Contemporary urban album at the 56th Annual Grammy awards. Her only album to do that.

To tell you the truth. The black gays in her navy disown Loud (they shade it as a playlist) they do prefer urbanana. Where they say the white gays perfer popana. 

Ok but I don't care for them or what they think. And I didn't ask for the facts like don't give me Grammy facts because I know those too. I know a lot. I'm not basic. As you can see I don't use local speak like 'urbana'. I don't get my 'facts' from Twitter nor does my taste get influenced by an album winning an award. Because that is basic af:mhm:

1) JANET - without her, I could just erase my whole life

2) Britney - without Brit I could erase my whole youth and some amazing moments, not doing that!

3) Madonna - the world would just be a cruel place without her amazing discography

4) Rihanna - she is just so chill and loves to torture us, but that keeps us on our toes 🤷🏽‍♂️

damn, this was mean! 

real housewives GIF by Slice

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block