You can only save FOUR

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Permaban :mattafact:

Well Rihanna is the only artist to threaten Mimi's records. She did literally become the top selling female act in the US. Name me another female that's this close to 200 Million certified units. 

She's also close to taking Madonna's global record to. So she is a blueprint artist especially in the digital and streaming world..

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well Rihanna is the only artist to threaten Mimi's records. She did literally become the top selling female act in the US. Name me another female that's this close to 200 Million certified units. 

She's also close to taking Madonna's global record to. So she is a blueprint artist especially in the digital and streaming world..

Don’t care for records off streaming or selling singles :mattafact: 

• Like 3
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This was really hard :sobbing: sorry Christmas queen but you didn’t make the final cut :rip: 

It was sooo hard. I take these things way too seriously. :haha:

Britney was a lock - obvi. Rihanna was a second lock for the newer popstars. I wanted one from the legends and I picked between Mariah and Janet. I went with Mariah cause she has more h0e bops that are essential to my entire being. My final slot was a battle between Madonna and Beyonce and then I opened my tablet and went through my Madge and Bey playlist and I had to see which of them had more songs that resonated with my life. Madge won because I realized I haven't listened to my Bey playlist in forever:donewithit:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

It was sooo hard. I take these things way too seriously. :haha:

Britney was a lock - obvi. Rihanna was a second lock for the newer popstars. I wanted one from the legends and I picked between Mariah and Janet. I went with Mariah cause she has more h0e bops that are essential to my entire being. My final slot was a battle between Madonna and Beyonce and then I opened my tablet and went through my Madge and Bey playlist and I had to see which of them had more songs that resonated with my life. Madge won because I realized I haven't listened to my Bey playlist in forever:donewithit:

I used to LOVE Rihanna before Diamonds came out. That was the nail in the coffin for me and there’s no way I wasn’t including Queen Celine and the bop of the 20th century and Beyonce I listened to before she pulled that gimmick of trying to take Britney’s thunder away and dropping her surprise album :mattafact:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I used to LOVE Rihanna before Diamonds came out. That was the nail in the coffin for me and there’s no way I wasn’t including Queen Celine and the bop of the 20th century and Beyonce I listened to before she pulled that gimmick of trying to take Britney’s thunder away and dropping her surprise album :mattafact:

So you don't like urban Rihanna? Same. But it's gotten to a point already, that I love her so much that I will take whatever she gives me even if I don't like it. That's just how I am. :embarrassney:

What bop of the 20th century? Is it That's the Way It Is?

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Beyonce I listened to before she pulled that gimmick of trying to take Britney’s thunder away and dropping her surprise album

Omg, respect. I forgot about this. I respect your loyalty to Britney. Sadly I still listen to Britney slandering popstars like Katy. I'm not proud of it but I can't help it either. :yesokay:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block