What songs have you been streaming while in isolation?

LeglessJamie

Britney. Obviously. I've gone through all her albums since the lockdown.

But lately, atleast for the past 2 days, it's just Future Nostalgia. And since yesterday, I'm listening to the Bust A Groove and Bust A Move 2 soundtracks and it's also playing right now as I type this. ❤

I also played Mariah albums and Lady Gaga albums for a while because it's their birthdays recently.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

The sheer FLAVOUR, TASTE and QUALITY in this post... if this were food, it'd be a luxurious, 3-course meal. :ahhh:

I actually haven't been listening to that much music, but some albums that I've listened to a bit recently are Taylor Swift's reputation and Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia.

I still haven't listened to "Lover"... I'm such a flop fan... :haha:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Britney. Obviously. I've gone through all her albums since the lockdown.

But lately, atleast for the past 2 days, it's just Future Nostalgia. And since yesterday, I'm listening to the Bust A Groove and Bust A Move 2 soundtracks and it's also playing right now as I type this. ❤

I also played Mariah albums and Lady Gaga albums for a while because it's their birthdays recently.

Can’t believe I left out my Britney from my list but it was an obvious since I stay listening to her :blol:

5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I love the title track. I also listened to and remember liking "Paper Rings" and "London Boy". Obviously, I've listened to the singles too. :sipney: I know everyone loves "Cruel Summer", but I have not given it a listen. What are your favorites? :gelis:

My fav Lover tracks are The Man (her obligatory dance track), paper rings, Daylight and of course I forgot that you existed 

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Can’t believe I left out my Britney from my list but it was an obvious since I stay listening to her :blol:

Well that's ok, it's a given. We been knew Britney is there. I mean, we don't have to mention breathing when enumerating our daily activities, right? ;)

8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I love the title track. I also listened to and remember liking "Paper Rings" and "London Boy". Obviously, I've listened to the singles too. :sipney: I know everyone loves "Cruel Summer", but I have not given it a listen. What are your favorites? :gelis:

Well, for one, you should DEFINITELY give "Cruel Summer" a listen. Apart from that, "Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince" is an incredible, dreamy slice of pop / synth-pop and my favourite song on the album. "Soon You'll Get Better" is a spare country song that makes me cry everytime I hear it. "Afterglow" is pretty simple but vulnerable and beautiful. You said you listened to all the singles, but what about the promotional single: "The Archer"? If not, check it out too. There's also "It's Nice To Have A Friend", the most wintery slice of alternative pop / reggae-pop I've ever heard.

...In fact, just go listen to the whole album, but skip "ME!" and "YNTCD". :yesokay:

Albums that are familiar or noatalgiac, lol. Bonus if I associate them with feeling calm. For example, I had bad anxiety around 10 years ago and at time I listened to Madonna's ROL for the first time and got into it. It's a great album, but even more so that I associate it with feeling "safe".

Though, I just listed to the new Dua Lupa album. Catchy, empowering bops 👏

Archived