Favorite song from Dua Lipas sophomore album Future Nostalgia?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite is "Love again" as well. Very good song. And as a body of work "Future nostalgia" is very enjoyable and consistent cd throughout  

I am loving love again, I love the song it samples. Your women by white town is one of my favorite 90s songs of all time. I am keen to good in bed because it reminds me of my relationship with my boyf

Absolutely no bad songs. Even Boys Will Be Boys  So can't rank them

I actually just listened to the album again and my favourites are:

• "Break My Heart": It's a very catchy slice of disco-pop and I love the bass here.
  • "Hallucinate": Dua said that Future Nostalgia was inspired in part by Madonna and it's the most evident here. This addictive dance track reminds me a lot of Madge's "Future Lovers".
  • "Cool": The song that continues Tove Lo's streak of incredible songs, both hers and for other artists. It has her fingerprints all over it and whoever decided to not have her featured on it should be fired. It's a romantic, spacey jam.
  • "Physical": She was THAT b!tc|-| ever since she came out. I love its soaring chorus.
  • "Levitating": This is super fun and sassy too, while its bridge reminds me a lot of Kesha's "Kinky".
  • Like 2