Guyz its not too late for Alien to be 3rd singlee!!!

Illegally EATEN

Guyssss we can still save Bronty Jean! :wendycry: If Alien is 3rd single and then they make Til It's Gone or Body Ache 4th single, the album might still have a chance in GP eyes :yesplease:

Chartwise we might get another two top 200 US Billboard Hot 100 hits and Britney will be reignited in the GP's eyes :yesplease:

How do we make it happen??? :scalped:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Guyssss we can still save Bronty Jean! :wendycry: If Alien is 3rd single and then they make Til It's Gone or Body Ache 4th single, the album might still have a chance in GP eyes :yesplease:

"Body Ache" as a single? With its lifeless, tired EDM sound? In 2020? :wtfdidusay: Chile, her career has been sabotaged enough, no need to ruin her chance of ever being relevant again even more. :hideous:

43 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Chartwise we might get another two top 200 US Billboard Hot 100 hits and Britney will be reignited in the GP's eyes :yesplease:

How do we make it happen??? :scalped:

Ewwww alien is horrendous

Lyrics are fine, but the production is terrible, the melody is boring, it lacks a chorus and a bridge, and the vocal line of the prechorus is awful

A bad, bad, bad song 

Body ache is awful and Britney has zero vocals on it, but at least is... I don't know, more catchy 

Remember when The Alien demo leaked. Her vocals sounded horrible. William orbit  basically had to come to the rescu and say that it was just the first take. 

Critics and haters had that proof of a disaster that she needed auto tune. 

Let's not. Britney jean is firever tainted. Though it is gold by the RIAA..

48 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not alone, not alone, not alone :yasqueen:

No, youre not, you super hotty :kisses2all: 

Im here for you :mattafact:

38 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Ewwww alien is horrendous

Lyrics are fine, but the production is terrible, the melody is boring, it lacks a chorus and a bridge, and the vocal line of the prechorus is awful

A bad, bad, bad song 

Body ache is awful and Britney has zero vocals on it, but at least is... I don't know, more catchy 

Wont agree or disagree, but Britney herself said it will be the 3rd single... still waiting. :4music:

34 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I audibly screamed 

Yaaaassss Jordy I wanna hear you scream :mattafact:

34 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Stop trying to make a 3rd single happen. 
it’s not going to happen.  :bop:

Stahppp being so negative you dont know that for sure! :yesplease:

26 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Remember when The Alien demo leaked. Her vocals sounded horrible. William orbit  basically had to come to the rescu and say that it was just the first take. 

Critics and haters had that proof of a disaster that she needed auto tune. 

Let's not. Britney jean is firever tainted. Though it is gold by the RIAA..

I actually forgot about this for years until now. Proof her team is amazing at burying things :overitkbye:

6 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Id say charting in the top 10 with these songs at this point is not plausible... even the top 100 probably... but maybe the top 200? :wendycry:

There's no Top 200 for these songs. The Billboard 200 chart is an album chart. The Billboard Hot 100 is a song chart.  :quirkney:

Archived