LOU TAYLOR REQUESTED TO FOLLOW ME!!!

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone thinks I'm getting sued haha. Seriously, I highly doubt it. I haven't done anything to "smear her good name" and the only 2 Britney related posts on my IG are her POM shirt that I received and the crying clip from her Matt Lauer interview where I compared it to how I felt returning to work. 

I just think she got bored on a Friday night and saw my 'like' and decided to follow me. Either that or Nerdy McNerdface really catches a lot of people's attention lol. 

I'll keep everyone posted either way! 

25 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Just because her comments on ig are off, for someone that criticises trump so often - lou has posted a stupid picture about bats and coronavirus. You’re making yourself look uneducated, because it was not bats but pangolins. 

Well yeah, cuz she's ignorant like that. 

• Super Mods
On 3/28/2020 at 8:25 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Everyone thinks I'm getting sued haha. Seriously, I highly doubt it. I haven't done anything to "smear her good name" and the only 2 Britney related posts on my IG are her POM shirt that I received and the crying clip from her Matt Lauer interview where I compared it to how I felt returning to work. 

I just think she got bored on a Friday night and saw my 'like' and decided to follow me. Either that or Nerdy McNerdface really catches a lot of people's attention lol. 

I'll keep everyone posted either way! 

I too don’t believe you are getting sued. I think maybe Lou is probably lurking around and doing recon work...maybe or she really is that bored. Either way let’s play the mean girl story: you’re Cady and we’re Janis :tbh: It’ll be a fun back and forth game.

Mean Girls Football GIF

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I too don’t believe you are getting sued. I think maybe Lou is probably lurking around and doing recon work...maybe or she really is that bored. Either way let’s play the mean girl story: you’re Cady and we’re Janis :tbh: It’ll be a fun back and forth game.

Mean Girls Football GIF

First, we have to get rid of her Aaron Samuels. Hmm... Gotta think of a way for her husband to leave her lol. 

Then her army of *****s. That'll be easy. 

And finally her "hot" body. Easy, I'll load her up with carbs! "Yes, Lou, butter is a carb." 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

First, we have to get rid of her Aaron Samuels. Hmm... Gotta think of a way for her husband to leave her lol. 

Then her army of *****s. That'll be easy. 

And finally her "hot" body. Easy, I'll load her up with carbs! "Yes, Lou, butter is a carb." 

Well gotta find a hot gay for the husband, we know he’s in the closet :lollipop:

she has many *****s so I’ll leave you to be creative :yesokay:

does she even have a hot body? :britlol:

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well gotta find a hot gay for the husband, we know he’s in the closet :lollipop:

she has many *****s so I’ll leave you to be creative :yesokay:

does she even have a hot body? :britlol:

No hot body but carbing her up and making her gain so much weight and clogging her arteries is a goal haha 

As for the other stuff.... I have a mission to complete lol 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

No hot body but carbing her up and making her gain so much weight and clogging her arteries is a goal haha 

As for the other stuff.... I have a mission to complete lol 

That’s right you give that woman type 2 diabetes! :awyeah:

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s right you give that woman type 2 diabetes! :awyeah:

Whatever it takes to free our girl!!! 

But I am curious: has anyone gotten this close to her team? Am I the first one on exhale who may get the job done?? Could I be the hope and the one everyone will rely on?? 

It’s time to troll her timeline. Nothing that could get you sued — but posts about pink hats, salt, stalkers, fake emails, and crazy cult leaders. With captions that include emojis that are completely unrelated to anything said.

Have fun with this @nerdygeekgrl and let me live vicariously through you since she blocked me. :katycry:

P.S. The taste really jumped out with 90 day fiancé. It’s the best!

7 minutes ago, ****y said:

It’s time to troll her timeline. Nothing that could get you sued — but posts about pink hats, salt, stalkers, fake emails, and crazy cult leaders. With captions that include emojis that are completely unrelated to anything said.

Have fun with this @nerdygeekgrl and let me live vicariously through you since she blocked me. :katycry:

P.S. The taste really jumped out with 90 day fiancé. It’s the best!

Boy, u got it! I'm gonna start asap!! Follow me on IG so u can laugh and comment and I'll send u screenshots if she says anything haha 

Archived