Loose Interview Britney Gave TEA!

ThisMeowBiteback

First off look how gorgeous she is:badgirl:

Fans were mixed about Britney munching on gum on Loose Women Pic: Rex

I don't know if its a rumor or true but the rumor goes that around this Britney had a lot more freedom, her brother Brian was overseeing her. Well doing this time Britney was kind of Britney, her personality was back she seems generally happy in 2016 maybe cause of fewer restrictions. I don't think we paid attention to this interview, because sis was revealing a lot of things. For starters, she mentions she liked working out in groups, so I assume she was hanging out with friends or something. Another thing she reveals is she like younger guys! In her words, she thinks younger guys are adorable. This was before she even met sam. it is funny because when she was younger she liked older guys, but now she like younger guys I can't blame her though it's all about the energy & ambitious one have, which kind of inspires us. Can I say how blown away I am at how poised she is in this interview & how well-spoken she is? She was a mature Britney here. I think she might have had a thing with Justin Bieber & she doesn't mess with Madonna Or Simon Cowell. In a segment on the show, she smiles and says she will marry Justin & avoid Simon & Madonna. Let them know queen! whatever was going in this time in Britney's life needs to happen again, she looked so healthy & was giving me serious tease from the Boys music video what her hair pin-up like that.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always found it confusing when I would revisit this interview because why are they acting like it's her first time on Loose Women. Like, wasn't she on Loose Women for the Femme Fatale promotions? Right? I remember the host even made her say something, like a tongue twister or whatever. Can someone verify this or am I delusional. :embarrassney:

Yup, one of my favorite interviews from that whole era. Also, she looked super hot with that hairstyle and in those knee-high boots. :lollipop: I think it also depends on the hosts. I really liked the ladies on the panel. Very charming, very down to earth, very welcoming. Nothing crazy flashy or out of the ordinary, as things like that tend to make Britney anxious and awkward. At least I think so. :sipney:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I always found it confusing when I would revisit this interview because why are they acting like it's her first time on Loose Women. Like, wasn't she on Loose Women for the Femme Fatale promotions? Right? I remember the host even made her say something, like a tongue twister or whatever. Can someone verify this or am I delusional. :embarrassney:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The Loose Woman panel is constantly rotating and I don’t think the panellists during her 2016 interview were the same in 2011. 

I do love this interview though. I think she felt very comfortable on the show.

50 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Pokie~!!! ❤❤❤ It's this one!!! Omg one of my faves from the FF same place same day same background interview series. I remember saving all of them on my phone and i'd watch them for entertainment as I was riding the bus to college everyday and this was my favorite of all and that other crazy guy FF interview. :imcute:

The 2011 one wasn't as bad as many from that era. She did say more than "cool" a few times and liked how she spoke about VMAs etc etc...

The 2016 was brill though. I remember being really impressed by that one and the Jonathan Ross interview (although disappointed her team cut the c-ship conversation as that would've been great for the GP to know and see.) She looked stunning in 2016. 

Archived