Feel your feelings.. .even if they're BAD

Jordan Miller

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
On 3/27/2020 at 4:44 PM, JordanMiller said:

Hey Exhale, wanted to share this little note I wrote on Instagram and also thank you for being in my life right now while everything feels so up-in-the-air and uncertain. :katycry:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Leader
On 3/27/2020 at 9:50 PM, MidnightCarlisy said:

I"m glad to hear that you felt better. If I may ask, and feel free to not have to respond of course, what is it that makes you feel bad ? what causes you to go to that place of feeling bad ? I understand the situation of course I know we are going through something very difficult but you know what has helped me, acceptance. My grandmother just passed away and I loved her so much and I miss her and can't believe that she is not here anymore. I couldn't even see her for the last time and I am so deeply sad but, as the days have gone by I have pulled myself out of falling into a depressed state I like you try to stay active and keep myself busy. I accept that she is not here anymore and I pray that she is in a better place and hopefully one day I will be there with her too. I send you a big hug J  were all in this together and together well get through. I'm so happy I can come to my Disney Land online called Exhale and connect with all of you who share the same interests, you created that you make a lot of our little hearts so happy. I as a kid always wanted to be around people who liked the same things I did, to share my love of pop culture but even though I had a lot of friends I never connected with them I always wanted to find people who loved the same things I did and I found this place so don't be sad, you created magic and a community and that is beautiful. I send your beautiful face many kisses and hugs lots and lots of hugs. 

Sorry for the late reply on this 🙏 

For me, it's grief the rest of the world is experiencing. It's seeing people hurting. It sucks. 

Sending you a big hug, too. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Exhale and myself are here for you. 💜 

Archived