ILikeChillinWithYou’s One Year Exhaleversary Party 🎉

ILikeChillinWithYou

Hello fellow exhalers :hiii: ChillinWithChu here

BigheartedOrdinaryEastsiberianlaika-size

You’re all cordially invited (and have arrived) at my 1 year Exhaleversary party! :snarky: I joined Exhale on March 27th, 2019 after lurking since October 2018, when I officially became a fan. 

It has been a rollercoaster experience and definitely meeting you all! Thank you everyone for making me laugh and keeping me occupied and distracted from the real world which sucks :pumped: 

I’ve met so many nice people in the past year, was able to showcase the internet extrovert in Me and learned a lot of thing, not just Britney but about life in general :madance:

Thank you everyone again 🥰

Here’s to many more years!

4MJE.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cutie patootie baby boy of Exhale. :comingthru:

Cheers to the freakin Exhaleversary, I drank to that, yeah eh eh~ 🥂🥂🥂

Happy Exhaleversary 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you for being one of my first friends here on Exhale. I consider your Womanizer thread, like, my first home (or apartment) here on Exhale. :crying1: You've been so nice to me. I'm always here if you need me. I wish nothing but great things for you! Love and light~ TEEHEE ❤❤❤

Roxxy 💋

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The cutie patootie baby boy of Exhale. :comingthru:

Cheers to the freakin Exhaleversary, I drank to that, yeah eh eh~ 🥂🥂🥂

Happy Exhaleversary 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you for being one of my first friends here on Exhale. I consider your Womanizer thread, like, my first home (or apartment) here on Exhale. :crying1: You've been so nice to me. I'm always here if you need me. I wish nothing but great things for you! Love and light~ TEEHEE ❤❤❤

Roxxy 💋

:kyliecry: I love you :kyliecry:

Happy Exhaleversary, ChillinWichu! :ahhh: I wanted to thank you so much for being a kind, funny and creative person. Your threads are hilarious not like anything else and I love reading them. But, first and foremost, I'd like to thank you for being such a great friend. You were one of the 1st people who interacted with most of my posts back when I joined, along with Dayve, and when you added me to your group chat, I truly felt like I was part of the Exhale community.

Once again, thank you for being so incredible. 🥂 As Katy Perry sang in "Firework", "you're original, cannot be replaced". Speaking of Katy, I dedicate this song to you!

Happy Exhaleversary!!!!

So glad to have you here and thankyou for all your insights

Waiting for you to experience your first new album cycle/era and for you to participate in all the meltdowns that's surw to happen

But despite that we all love Britney and I tha k her for bringing us all together ❤️❤️❤️🎂

You've done so much for this forum. :tiffanynod:

I remember all the things you did, like back in 2014 when you started the campaign to get Chillin' With You as the third single and when you managed to get it played twice on that radio station.

Also remember when you were playing at the studio with will.i.am and came out with the "It's Britney, *****" phrase, so iconic :mhm:

4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Happy Birthday, babe!!! :lollipop: In my head, I've kind of separated my favorite users based on Exhale eras (pre-#FreeBritney era, #FreeBritney era, and the new crop era). You're part of the #FreeBritney era for me (I mean, how could I forget your flawless summaries). Love ya, and thank you for your service, comrade!!! :gagasmile:

LUV YA TOO!:kiss:

4 hours ago, rik said:

happy anniversary cousin!! <3 

thanks for making this place so fun

Not you arriving with KP’s most underrated single to my party! :pumped:

1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Happy Exhaleversary, ChillinWichu! :ahhh: I wanted to thank you so much for being a kind, funny and creative person. Your threads are hilarious not like anything else and I love reading them. But, first and foremost, I'd like to thank you for being such a great friend. You were one of the 1st people who interacted with most of my posts back when I joined, along with Dayve, and when you added me to your group chat, I truly felt like I was part of the Exhale community.

Once again, thank you for being so incredible. 🥂 As Katy Perry sang in "Firework", "you're original, cannot be replaced". Speaking of Katy, I dedicate this song to you!

Awww:crying4: Luv ya! ❤️

That girl’s a trip! A one way ticket! Takes you miles high! Cus she’s got that one International Smile! :madance:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Omg Shadowy! Taste! I stan International Smile:gobaby:

1 hour ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

I'm listening to it right now. BOP I LUV

Not this becoming a Prism Appreciation Party! Stream Legendary Lovers :bparty:

1 hour ago, vinay said:

Happy Exhaleversary!!!!

So glad to have you here and thankyou for all your insights

Waiting for you to experience your first new album cycle/era and for you to participate in all the meltdowns that's surw to happen

But despite that we all love Britney and I tha k her for bringing us all together ❤️❤️❤️🎂

Aw same! Without Britney I would have never found out you lovely people! 

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

You've done so much for this forum. :tiffanynod:

I remember all the things you did, like back in 2014 when you started the campaign to get Chillin' With You as the third single and when you managed to get it played twice on that radio station.

Also remember when you were playing at the studio with will.i.am and came out with the "It's Britney, *****" phrase, so iconic :mhm:

It’s okay Poke you don’t have to make up for not remembering me :gagasmile: Anyways welcome to the party!

Archived