Kim Kardashian gives interview about her fight with Kourtney

Spicechinodiva

On 3/28/2020 at 7:09 AM, frederiickx said:

I remember when Khloe and Kourtney use to be the closest, and Khloe completely turned into Kim 2.0 and ditched Kourtney for Kim and it's so embarassing. Khloe, you'll still always be in Kim's shadows no matter how many nose jobs you get, girl.

yeah the shallower she got more close to kim she was, i dont like her anymore, she loves drama way too much

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you remember that tv show presenter that was so tired of talking about them in the news back in like 2015?

He shouted things like "who cares about them" "I'm tired of them", he is a trend setter tbh (he should do a collab with britney)

Β 

On 3/27/2020 at 7:44 PM, MyLittlePopstar said:

Wow. I’ve tried to watch this show like 3 times ever. I couldn’t stand it. Kourtney was the only one I kind of liked... and it’s been about 10 years since I attempted to watch it. But watching these clips... I just don’t understand how anyone could have ever sided with Kim over Taylor. She obviously LIVES for drama. She says something to Kylie(?) or Kendall?.... I don’t know them apart where she start to say β€œkourtney and I- I mean chloe and I” and then later when whichever one it is asks why Kim and Kylie are fighting she repeats the same thing, saying β€œkourtney and I- I mean chloe and I” obviously to instigate more and start more drama. Maybe it’s scripted, but either way,, that’s how she wants to be presented to the world. She’s trash. Either way it seems like they’re FINALLY starting to fade out a little bit, hopefully it continues.Β 
Β 

Β 

Yes ! But i don't think it's scripted at allΒ  (they probably justΒ have a map of events and stuff).
It"s so sad because you feel she's putting thisΒ program before herΒ integrity. She KNOWS the camera are on, that the showΒ needs to have juicy content, and seems obsessed to create drama at whatever cost, even if it involvesΒ her family.
I hope like you said, people will grow tired of her...
To finish, they completely dodge theΒ TaylorΒ drama elephant during the interviewΒ Β :rihit:Β lol

Archived