Celebrities, please leave us alone!!

jordeezy river red

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jordeezy said:

Lol you don't like the message?

It's not about liking or not liking. Because she is just throwing negativity out into the universe by ranting like this. What is she hoping to achieve by making this video? Like, ok we been knew - and then what's next? How is this video helping the people who aren't "privileged"?

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's not about liking or not liking. Because she is just throwing negativity out into the universe by ranting like this. What is she hoping to achieve by making this video? Like, ok we been knew - and then what's next? How is this video helping the people who aren't "privileged"?

It's giving a voice to people who are tired of Cloutchasing celebs

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

It's giving a voice to people who are tired of Cloutchasing celebs

voiceYou make it sound like "being tired of cloutchasing" is a social issue. Please. That is so shallow. If y'all are tired of seeing them, then stop seeing them. The reason why this vlogger is annoyed because she obviously watched every celebrity video. I don't even know about the Sam Smith crying video that she mentioned. I didn't even know about the Gal Gadot video until it was posted here on Exhale. That's the difference. WHY will you watch something that doesn't bring you joy or bring anything good to your life? If you're not interested, don't f ing watch it. She OBVIOUSLY watched every celebrity video which is problematic in itself because she seems to gravitate towards the things she is hating on.

Just now, Roxxy said:

voiceYou make it sound like "being tired of cloutchasing" is a social issue. Please. That is so shallow. If y'all are tired of seeing them, then stop seeing them. The reason why this vlogger is annoyed because she obviously watched every celebrity video. I don't even know about the Sam Smith crying video that she mentioned. I didn't even know about the Gal Gadot video until it was posted here on Exhale. That's the difference. WHY will you watch something that doesn't bring you joy or bring anything good to your life? If you're not interested, don't f ing watch it. She OBVIOUSLY watched every celebrity video which is problematic in itself because she seems to gravitate towards the things she is hating on.

Did you need Kylie Jenner to remind you to stay home? :bieber:  JK.  I just find it satisfying and funny to watch her rant.  

16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Unfortunately, it's all about the views. The girl wants them numbers... 🤷🏽‍♂️

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Did you need Kylie Jenner to remind you to stay home? :bieber:  JK.  I just find it satisfying and funny to watch her rant.  

I didn't. I like Kylie cosmetics and I'm forever obsessed with Koko K but I don't follow her anymore on Instagram because she isn't bringing anything good to my life. I don't feel good seeing endless Kylie lipkits on my feed every hour of the day. It's like there's an autopost of Kylie lipkits on her Instagram and I really can't. :donewithit: That is the difference with me and that vlogger. If I don't like something or someone, I really don't like it/him/her - period. I ignore and live in this fantasy that all is well and life is good, instead of allowing negativity into my life.

What I do watch and follow on Instagram are the celebrities that I do like seeing every day. Like - Zachary Levi, Maluma, Bad Bunny, Jack Whitehall, Noah Centineo, Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jack Falahee, Ryan Reynolds, G-Eazy. It's just a lot of menssss. I follow like maybe 30. :barbie:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I didn't. I like Kylie cosmetics and I'm forever obsessed with Koko K but I don't follow her anymore on Instagram because she isn't bringing anything good to my life. I don't feel good seeing endless Kylie lipkits on my feed every hour of the day. It's like there's an autopost of Kylie lipkits on her Instagram and I really can't. :donewithit: That is the difference with me and that vlogger. If I don't like something or someone, I really don't like it/him/her - period. I ignore and live in this fantasy that all is well and life is good, instead of allowing negativity into my life.

What I do watch and follow on Instagram are the celebrities that I do like seeing every day. Like - Zachary Levi, Maluma, Bad Bunny, Jack Whitehall, Noah Centineo, Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jack Falahee, Ryan Reynolds, G-Eazy. It's just a lot of menssss. I follow like maybe 30. :barbie:

I follow Britney, Shania, Spice Girls - Unfollowed Jewel because she is super annoying during her self-quarantine. Haha 

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I follow Britney, Shania, Spice Girls - Unfollowed Jewel because she is super annoying during her self-quarantine. Haha 

Ok so I looked at my IG following. I only follow 168 people. And the celerities are like 20% ish.

1. Armie Hammer
2. Tom Welling
3. Jason Statham
4. Charlie Puth
5. Andy Cohen
6. Taylor Swift
7. Chris Pratt
8. Zachary Levi
9. Joe Jonas
10. Maluma
11. Liam Payne
12. Britney Spears
13. Sam Asghari [he isn't a celebrity but also he is?]
14. Jack Falahee
15. Henry Cavill
16. Ryan Reynolds
17. John Krasinski
18. Tom Hiddleston
19. Mena Massoud
20. Tom Ellis
21. Taron Egerton
22. G-Eazy
23. Selena Gomez
24. Jessica of Girls' Generation [she's K-Pop]
25. Jack Whitehall
26. Calvin Harris
27. Ansel Elgort
28. Lucas of Super M [he's K-Pop]
29. Bad Bunny
30. Noah Centineo
31. Rihanna
32. Paris Hilton
33. Ariana Grande

They're all men because like I said, I only like to see things that will make me happy. :barbie: The rest are friends.

19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so I looked at my IG following. I only follow 168 people. And the celerities are like 20% ish.

1. Armie Hammer
2. Tom Welling
3. Jason Statham
4. Charlie Puth
5. Andy Cohen
6. Taylor Swift
7. Chris Pratt
8. Zachary Levi
9. Joe Jonas
10. Maluma
11. Liam Payne
12. Britney Spears
13. Sam Asghari [he isn't a celebrity but also he is?]
14. Jack Falahee
15. Henry Cavill
16. Ryan Reynolds
17. John Krasinski
18. Tom Hiddleston
19. Mena Massoud
20. Tom Ellis
21. Taron Egerton
22. G-Eazy
23. Selena Gomez
24. Jessica of Girls' Generation [she's K-Pop]
25. Jack Whitehall
26. Calvin Harris
27. Ansel Elgort
28. Lucas of Super M [he's K-Pop]
29. Bad Bunny
30. Noah Centineo
31. Rihanna
32. Paris Hilton
33. Ariana Grande

They're all men because like I said, I only like to see things that will make me happy. :barbie: The rest are friends.

Paris' YouTube channel is low-key fun.. She is so funny.  

She's right for the most part except I don't get as heated about topics like these. :sipney: I love rant / commentary channels. They must be really good therapy for the people who upload videos such as this one. I'm very opinionated and I have my outlets to express said opinions too. I use Reddit and Exhale and I talk to myself. :selenerz: This is her outlet, and I see nothing wrong with it. :donewithit:

And she's totally right about these celebrities trying to be relatable by pretending to be bored when they live in literal mansions with 8 pools, indoor arcades and cinemas, etc. :awks: Miss me with that **** even though I don't even use Instagram or Snapchat. :nyschool:

You watch her too @jordeezy ?!

Shes an acquired taste so I get the critiques in this thread, but points will be made in her videos. 

Though, I did put her in time-out for awhile because a lot of her videos are super racially charged and that gets old. But she makes me belly laugh so I can’t completely quit her. 

Archived