[POLL] What is Britney's best unreleased song?

What is Britney's best unreleased song?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From all the unreleased Britney songs that have leaked, which ones are/is your favorite? 

All I can say is that songs like dramatic, kiss you all over, am i a sinner, sippin' on, let go and baby boy were HUGE missed opportunities :wontcry: her unreleased catalogue outdid most of the girlie's discographies btw queenflopga.gif 

you can also vote multiple times!

britney-unreleased.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Kiss You All Over

The h0e anthem of all her unreleased tracks. I don't know a more sl-ttier song in her unreleased library. This really is just it for me. I'm, like, forever obsessed with this song. :donewithit:

I'm still waiting for the moment where I could really truly experience "the boy i'm currently dating is 6 foot 3 and too possessive". It's been my dream for that to happen, honestly. :crying3: But I've never dated anyone taller than 6'1. :crying2:

I just really love this song so much. :crying1: 

I knew I liked you :duadance: but also justice for She’ll Never Be Me and When I Say So :duadance: Britney unreleased tracks are *chefs kiss* :demi:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Untitled Lullaby

I wanted to vote for many of them but to be honest, Untitled Lullaby is the kind of song that nobody expect from Britney Spears, it's a wonderful song with powerful vocals.

Also, Look Who's Talking it's one of my favorites... The truly response to Cry Me A River and the response JT deserves. But I voted for Baby Boy.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I knew I liked you :duadance: but also justice for She’ll Never Be Me and When I Say So :duadance: Britney unreleased tracks are *chefs kiss* :demi:

My second pick is Dramatic, followed by State of GracePull It / Pull Out (another h0e anthem), and She'll Never Be Me:barbie:

• Like 3