What takes people and artists a year to prepare a tour. It takes Madonna just three months

Spicechinodiva

One thing about Madonna is she's a perfectionist when it comes to her stage tours.

From calling her dancers actors and actresses to help tell her story.

From saying she doesn't condone weed or grass use. But as she is paying you. Don't do it under her payroll. 

From saying that the show is timed down to the seconds when it begans. Remember your cues and places for each second.

If anybody makes a mistake or Fs up. It sets the whole show off and my mood as well. 

I understand why there's a lateness to her shows. As you see the choreographers and the assistant choreographers basically have to get the people back in line and remember that just because you had a few days off. Doesn't mean you can slack. 

They rehearse basically tills it's back in the perfection sync that's needed. 

And as her team said. Three months doesn't give you a great time to prepare. Once February hit the workshop basically started. And we have to parent them and tell them. You can get Fired for not  doing what you are told to do. 

madonna-tour.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived