Britney claims to have run 100 meters in 5.9 seconds

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This is ridiculous. I’ve been trying not to believe the conspiracy that someone else is posting her captions for her and trying to make her look bad, but this has to prove at least something is wrong.

Britney doesn’t appear to be β€œall there” anymore. She seemed so happy and healthy during the Glory error. It’s hard to see.Β 

4 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

She's performing miracles now. Where is the Vatican to acknowledge it?Β :crying1:

That's cause they're actually canonizing her now as we speak. But it could take years to finish, that's why it's taking so long. And cause she's alive so she technically can't be a saint but they are making an exception for her because of her divine spearitual powers. She's already a living legend. Soon to be a living saint. :mattafact:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, joanhs said:

TheΒ world is laughing at her again.. you win lou...

The comments are vicious. Β Britney has said some pretty stupid stuff. I remember when she first started out and she said she gets to go to overseas places like Canada and the world mocked her for years.Β 

Im saying it again..Britney doesn’t seem to be β€œherself” lately. If she is in fact the one makingΒ these it’s pretty ****ed up her team would leave the stuff up that makes her look like an idiot...we know she wasn’t posting all that In The Zone promo, so someone could’ve edited it or deleted.Β 
Β 

this is exactly what they want the world to see. Very sad.Β 
Β 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

so she's going viral on Twitter again for thisΒ 

where was this energy from the locals with Free BritneyΒ :rupaulslap:

Cause the human race prefers to make fun of and cast others down, then support them.Β 

But honestly it is either 2 things:Β 

1. Britney is in fact a little out there, just like any celeb she very well might be. Does that mean she is a wack job, no, it doesn't.

2. She is being made to look like a crazy and controversial to shape public opinion so they can keep the conservatorship running, or to prep her fan base incase she doesn't get her freedom. To keep us buying her as a product.Β 

• Like 1

I think she meant 5 minutes and posted the wrong image.

Though if she's losing it, that's cool now, she could run for President in 2024.Β :huh:

ETA: She can blame it on going stir-crazy. I, personally, would just compare her mental competence to powerful political figures (good in comparison)Β but that's me.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

The comments are vicious. Β Britney has said some pretty stupid stuff. I remember when she first started out and she said she gets to go to overseas places like Canada and the world mocked her for years.Β 

Im saying it again..Britney doesn’t seem to be β€œherself” lately. If she is in fact the one makingΒ these it’s pretty ****ed up her team would leave the stuff up that makes her look like an idiot...we know she wasn’t posting all that In The Zone promo, so someone could’ve edited it or deleted.Β 
Β 

this is exactly what they want the world to see. Very sad.Β 
Β 

She was in Europe when she made the overseas comment, so she wasn’t wrong. The most logical explanation is she meant another unit of measurement rather than metresΒ 

• Like 2

I was tired, on my way to bed when I read it and I thought she meant 5 miles at first, then i read 100 I thought it was a joke, that she could only run 100 meters, and I laughed..Β 
Then I woke up next morning and saw all of this and was like "Wait.. is that seconds??"..

THis is just to stupid to even be fake and made up..

But shame on some britney fans, for not helping on this matter. We are doing the devils work.Β 
Keep promoting her good quotes, her good music, her wonderful talent.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She is inspired by cheetahs.

big cat running GIF

... Or maybe she doesn't understand meters. I don't understand meters OR running! I just flail around my house like Crazy Spice for fun and calorie burning (unless I'm squatting to Up N' Down or dancing).Β :tbh:Β At first I thought Brit meant she ran 5 miles but thought that was better than 9.Β :huh: Timing it, meh. My reading comprehension is usually better, but she lost me at running or something.

wannabe GIF by Spice Girls

Shopping Omg GIF by Spice GirlsΒ ... today

Hi!

I removed some of the gifs. We're only allowed 3 gifs - max, per post. TEEHEE ❀

Roxxy πŸ’‹

• Like 1