Kylie Jenner donates $1 million towards Coronavirus relief

Jordan Miller

• Leader

While her older sister Kim is busy fighting Taylor Swift on the Internet, Queen Kylie comes through with a million dollars of her billion dollar fortune to help save lives.

The funds will go towards purchases of face shields and other gear.

Her personal doctor revealed the news.

"I am speechless, my eyes are filled with tears of joy and my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude. I made a wish to the Universe to gather protective masks for our brave healthcare workers and today my dream came true," she wrote. "II have never felt more blessed to be a doctor, as helping our brave ER and ICU workers feels just as gratifying as helping my own patients. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU @kyliejenner. You are my hero."

Save us Kylie. :kyliecry:

kylie-jenner-coronavirus.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
14 hours ago, asterix said:

@JordanMiller why the **** you gave me WPs for "assh00le" word? LMAO since WHEN is that WP worthy and "profanity"? People literally talk about sucking ***** on the site yet I get wp for *******? LMAO what a joke.

And you need to bring back the categories on the mainpage as list. You can't even be original with anything yours and you had to literally COPY exactly how gagadaily looks. ROFL

Why are you yelling at me

Archived