Maluma and another guy dancing shirtless together

Roxxy

Hey ladies! ❤

We're getting a lot of sad news lately about our faves cancelling their tours and getting Corona. :embarrassney:

Here's something to brighten up your day! :orly:

Maluma just posted a TikTok video on his Instagram - shirtless and dancing to his new single Que Chimba which he dropped last week.

He's with another guy who I do not know but 2 heads is better than 1... or 3... or 4... on the floor. ;)

Check out his new single here!

TEEHEE ❤

Roxxy 💋

maluma-shirtless.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Still acting straight. 

So That video of him going down on Ricky is what. Just a buddy helping his friend out.

And don't get me started by that line

"Give me your girlfriend and I'll show you I'm not gay" 

The fact is he worked with Madonna and unlike the other times. He approached her and suggested the idea of working together. 

So the only straight guy that Madonna truly worked with is still Timberflop.

He ain't straight and neither is Harry or bad bunny. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Still acting straight. 

So That video of him going down on Ricky is what. Just a buddy helping his friend out.

I honestly don’t know enough about him other that working with Madonna. That video is pretty famous, is it really him??
I wouldn’t be surprised, people have a lot to hide and they’ll do anything to be famous. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block