Prince Charles tests positive for Coronavirus

Jordan Miller

• Leader

There will be a day when we don't hear about this.

Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth II's son and the heir to the British throne, has tested positive for coronavirus and is now self-isolating in Scotland, his office announced Wednesday via CNN.

He's reportedly only feeling mild symptoms. Other sites report he has a "bad cough."

Here's a clip circulating where Prince William was downplaying the virus before things really hit the fan.

prince-charles.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I don't understand how this virus is spreading so fast, are people intentionally coughing in each others faces? Are people not following hand hygiene protocols? I don't get it :surprisedney:

We have no immunity to it, so it spreads really easily. Moreover, a lot of people don’t even have symptoms and spread it without knowing.

• Leader
22 minutes ago, josven87 said:

Lack of testing and from what you read and hear their is a lack of testing kits.  I can see most people just ruling it out as a flue and not thinking to much of it and still going around their daily routines.   

Yea, especially if you're not showing symptoms. I have friends who are still visiting other friends, going to get coffee etc. I'm like STOP and they think I'm being dramatic. 

2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

I don't understand how this virus is spreading so fast, are people intentionally coughing in each others faces? Are people not following hand hygiene protocols? I don't get it :surprisedney:

2 weeks of incubation + protocoles started only a week ago + that's how pandemic works lol, a person who doesn't have symptoms but have the coronavirus, & touches some things and here we are :whatitellu:

Archived