Camila Cabello postpones her tour

• Leader

Once Camila Cabello heard the Olympics were being postponed, she knew it was time to throw in the towel.

The Romance Tour, like everything, is on hold. 

"with all the news constrantly coming out and so much that is really unknown, we're also taking extreme precautions to protect ourselves, our team, our dancers, our band, our crew and ultimately you guys," she wrote. "i'm truly heartbroken to say that we've decided we need to postpone the tour... we can't start rehearsals without putting people at risk and with so much up in the air with no real and definitive end in sight, I feel this is the responsible thing to do."

"I promise I'll see you and cuddle your faces off when it's safe and this all passes," she noted, adding that she was working on a tour that was "really magical and special."

Thoughts? :bcut:

ET6ZLwLXkBIUDB5?format=jpg&name=medium

camila-cabello-tour.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know why everyone is calling her a flop. She's part of the top ten most listened acts in the world according to spotify. She's #9. Probably the second female after Dua lipa.

You guys really need to stop shading her. She didn't get canceled. If anything the scandal actually helped her. 

My oh my is in the US top 20. She has another Havana on her way.

You can stan Normani. But nobody is really giving her a chance outside a collaboration. 

Like demi said in 2012

Camila was the star in the group and everybody else should follow her lead.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't know why everyone is calling her a flop. She's part of the top ten most listened acts in the world according to spotify. She's #9. Probably the second female after Dua lipa.

You guys really need to stop shading her. She didn't get canceled. If anything the scandal actually helped her. 

You can stan Normani. But nobody is really giving her a chance outside a collaboration. 

Like demi said in 2012

And people didn’t give Normani any flack for making fun of Asians :searching:

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And people didn’t give Normani any flack for making fun of Asians :searching:

Yes normani was so wrong but I’m sure half of you laughed at some type of joke made against nail salon ladies ten years ago but she should still apologize 

but Camilla cameltoe had an entire account filled with posts after posts with disgusting black people and much worse Asian “jokes”

degrading comments and her saying the n word many times 

I know why she did what she did 

she had her own problems accepting that she was a person of color and Latina I think? And therefore transformed that energy into being racist and xenophobic to other people 

she’s disgusting scum and hope she finds herself cause she’s a mess 

• Content Curators
13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like demi said in 2012

We are shading her cause she’s gross and racist 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Yes normani was so wrong but I’m sure half of you laughed at some type of joke made against nail salon ladies ten years ago but she should still apologize 

but Camilla cameltoe had an entire account filled with posts after posts with disgusting black people and much worse Asian “jokes”

degrading comments and her saying the n word many times 

I know why she did what she did 

she had her own problems accepting that she was a person of color and Latina I think? And therefore transformed that energy into being racist and xenophobic to other people 

she’s disgusting scum and hope she finds herself cause she’s a mess 

I agree but people shouldn’t be crucified for making mistakes at that age. I’m not interested in “when I was her age I knew better.” She should absolutely be held accountable if she was still doing and saying those things, but she has apologized and given a reason for her actions. If we were all held under the same standards all of us for one reason or another would’ve been “cancelled” for things we said or did during our teenage years 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block