Have you read Britney's books?

I understand Roxxy life gets busy and sometimes stress and anxiety itself keeps us from reading. But I'm a writer  so I hope people read me eventually :) I'm not sure if it's the best place to put this but I'm magazine director also. My small project is called Humanamente (it means humanely in my native language portuguese) and it's all about self care and mental health. I'm slowly building the english version and have so far interviewed singer songwriter David Archuleta and Maris Degener (from Netflix documentary "I am Maris", that survived a serious eating disorder through the practice of yoga). My ultimate dream would be to interview Britney, to ask her five questions but I know it's very, very hard. I do think her reading list is a window to her soul and shows what she cares about as a good, caring, sensitive person. So I want to invite everyone to visit my site https://humanamente.pt/en/home-2/ and please tell me: what questions would you ask Britney if you could? Thank you again for the warm reception and all your kindness! A big hug

• Like 3

It is indeed Arianna :) Very easy to read but spiritually deep. I confess I was getting into a sort of emotional and creative rut with all these tragic news lately but seeing Britney's book recommendations on Instagram made me want to be more positive and focus on counting my blessings. I think she takes her self care seriously and I admire her for everything she is.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Paulacristina87 said:

I wanted to ask you, of all the books she has been reading lately, which seem to be mostly towards spirituality and self care, have you read any and what have you thought of it?

Welcome to Exhale :hugs:

She originally posted this video on Instagram talking about this book but it was deleted along with many of her other posts. While we don't know if she even writes the captions for most of her posts, it seems like a very compelling read nonetheless

Image result for The Inner Goddess Revolution Amazon

Unlock your inner goddess and revolutionise your world. The Inner Goddess Revolution is a guide to reconnecting with your divine essence, your inner goddess, and taking life from ordinary to magical. It’s an awakening of the spirit, and a reminder of the unlimited potential each and every one of us has inside.

https://www.amazon.com/Inner-Goddess-Revolution-Practical-Spiritual/dp/1782794549

You might be interested in some of these too

Thank you for all the replies :) I had seen "Plastic tulips" in one of her pages, "The Inner goddess revolution" I haven't, thank you!  It seems interesting. For some reason it reminded me when Britney participated in "How I met your mother" and she was reading a book called "The power of me". Do you guys remember that? Her character, Abby ,was so funny. 

• Like 2

First Oprah's, now Britney's Book Club 😂

i never thought to do that, but I may just take a look at "the list" and see what we have. 

On a side note, anyone remember that podcast that had the host met Britney at POM to ask her if she remembered reading a book she was photographed carrying out of a restaurant with her parents back 2008? 😲 If anyone's interested / doesn't know about it, I can see if I can find that podcast (and the name of that book 😂

• Like 2

I have the Four Agreements it's cool, there is this guy I follow on instagram he's very good at spirituality, astrology, stuff like that that i like, and one of his books was the four agreements so i bought it, interesting cause britney was seen with that book in 2006, i was trying to find a candid pic of her and i saw her holding this one while leaving a building with Larry and last year she posted that book on her ig and it was cool to see that we both read the same book :katycry:

anyways, britney has always been into spirituality and stuff like that, you see that in her "Stages: 3 days in mexico" doc (you can see it on youtube). i vaguely remember her into candles (this one she always been) and aromatherapy on one of her her shopping spree.

idk what i would ask her and good luck on your project! :) 

• Like 1