Madonna's "American Life" video filmed in 2003, but it's even more relevant today

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most overlooked it cos people supported a war. 

Watching an Australian interview. Madonna said She always loved Electronic music. It wasnt until working with Mirwais. That she was able to merge Acoustic music with Electronica. Remember in the reviews of Music. While it recieved Universal praise. The two William orbit tracks were heavily criticized and didn't gel with the Album. 

Let's be honest. AMAZING WAS THEM TRYING TO DUPLICATE their Grammy winning hit Beautiful stranger (they won the Grammy specifically for songwriting only). I have to laugh when they say she doesn't write at all..

American life  however. Outside Additional production by Mark Spike Stent on I'm so stupid and Nothing fails. The album is really A Madonna and Mirwais production.

While she co wrote all the material.

She didn't co produce as Matt Lauer implied. She produced the album along witu Mirwais.

Archived