Britney's rabbit hole - a recently ignored IG post

The White Rabbit is the first Wonderland character Alice encounters. He is mentioned in chapters 1, 2, 4, 8, 11, and 12 from “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”.

Alice follows him when he hurries into his hole and thereby enters Wonderland. He appears to be late for his job with the Duchess. While walking through Wonderland, Alice comes upon his house where the White Rabbit, still in a hurry, mistakes her for his housemaid Mary Ann, and orders her to get his gloves and a fan. When she grows and gets stuck in the house, the Rabbit orders Pat to get her out. In the end we discover that the White Rabbit is a herald in the Queen of Heart’s court.

The White Rabbit is nervous and always in a hurry. However, he is confident enough about himself to contradict the King of Hearts.

Dean Liddell, Alice’s father, might have been an inspiration for the White Rabbit. The Dean was always running late as well; when Alice was a child, there was no west entrance to the Christ Church Cathedral and the Dean would normally have had to leave the Deanery, walk along Tom Quad, around the Cloisters and into the Cathedral through the south door. Therefore he was notorious for being late for services.

Is Papa Spears Britney's white rabbit?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alice in wonderland has a lot of hidden occult meanings if you look into it.  It's an Illuminati thing which makes me think by her posting this it is related to her being controlled and possibly having been under mind control.  She also posts a lot of monarch butterfly pictures which symbolizes the same thing.  Also her Slumber Party video is similar to the movie eyes wide shut and also looks like what all of the elite parties probably do.  Not to mention the symbol that goes across Sam's eye in the video and the milk she licks off the table.  There's also a guy in the car with her on the I Wanna Go video pouring milk on himself.  Also check her shirt in the video with the skull and mickey mouse ears on it which also symbolizes mind control.  Mind control victims tend to go to their alter personas sometimes to deal with the trauma they experience and I sometimes thought the British accent was part of it, maybe not all the time but sometimes.  It all represents something.  Who knows what all she's been through, especially when they put her in that hospital which I may be wrong but I think it's the same one Michael Jackson was in a few times. Who knows what all they did to her that she didn't need done just to keep her under their control.  She's a smart person and has tried to fight them but they have completely messed with her head and have used her kids against her over the years.  The critical fans have not helped her confidence any either.  I'm pretty sure there have been several celebs sacrificed over the years who did not cooperate with the powers that be.  I always worry that something would happen to Britney but everyone still loves her and she is still relevant so maybe that's enough for them to not hurt her.  It's really scary if you start looking into all this.  It's not just her father's control she is under.

hold it against me britney spears GIF

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

So is Madonna threatening us that they are going to bring us down along with them?  Drew Barrymore and her white rabbit necklace are in this video as well. 

Almost all of the celebs know about and are part of the illuminati especially the ones in the music industry. Some have even sold their souls to the devil for fame and money.  If you really start looking there are signs of the illuminati in almost every movie or t.v. show or music video you watch.  They are promoting their agenda and their political views.  I'm pretty sure people who are in positions of high power in the government are in on this as well.  There are one eye signs and symbolism everywhere.  Check out vigilant citizen.  And Madonna, even though I've always been a huge fan, is a big part of it.  I saw somewhere that the MTV music awards with her, Britney and Christina was a ritual of her inducting them into the illuminati.   And can't name how many songs mention the artist selling their souls.  Even in Britney's song Rebellion, which I feel is talking about them, says "Cause your soul you're not selling"

Archived