Jump to content

Remember The Femme Fatale Tour Prerecorded Vocals ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her Vegas show’s biggest misstep was not having pre-recorded vocals (at a minimum). I really enjoyed watching that performance of Boys and even though I saw her on the FF tour, I forgot about this. Pr

Her voice was the weakest around 2011. She was heavily medicated so that played a huge part in that. You can't sing and be comfortable with your voice if you're not with your life. 

I like the HIAM adlibs "Wanna whisper in your ear..." @1:18 "nooow"  I sing the adlibs when I'm blasting the song to this day 😂

1 hour ago, conceptuel said:

seemed so realistic that the critiques praised the FFT more than the riccus one :jj:

and yeah her voice seemed weaker than in 'something to talk about', actually I think that she's never really lost her raw voice :mhmsureny:

Her voice was the weakest around 2011. She was heavily medicated so that played a huge part in that. You can't sing and be comfortable with your voice if you're not with your life. :xfactorlook:

  • Love 5
  • Like 3
Link to post

I was hoping this post would be a link to ALL of them lol. I had this one already.

I actually took this as her singing bad on purpose to make it sound live, and the person who edited in the album vocals thought they were too bad :tehe:

I don't know what she was thinking when she did the "3" vocals.

  • Like 3
Link to post
14 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I was hoping this post would be a link to ALL of them lol. I had this one already.

I actually took this as her singing bad on purpose to make it sound live, and the person who edited in the album vocals thought they were too bad :tehe:

I don't know what she was thinking when she did the "3" vocals.

Boys (The Flu Remix) :mcorangu:

I couldn't find the entire track for 3, but we barely hear the new vocals except at 3:11 :mcorangu:

 

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Boys (The Flu Remix) :mcorangu:

I couldn't find the entire track for 3, here we can only hear her new holy vocals at 3:11 :mcorangu:

 

This is the only official tour release that I watched once and never watched again... now I remember why. It wasnt the best night and they took out most of the new vocals.

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Twitter Team
9 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

Her Vegas show’s biggest misstep was not having pre-recorded vocals (at a minimum). I really enjoyed watching that performance of Boys and even though I saw her on the FF tour, I forgot about this. Pre-recorded vocals at least help give the illusion- using 20 year old vocals is not ok. 

Exactly. 
didn’t she use prerecorded vocals for DLMBTLTK?

  • Like 1
Link to post
10 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

Her Vegas show’s biggest misstep was not having pre-recorded vocals (at a minimum). I really enjoyed watching that performance of Boys and even though I saw her on the FF tour, I forgot about this. Pre-recorded vocals at least help give the illusion- using 20 year old vocals is not ok. 

They were there for the first version of the show. Not every single song had them but there were quite a few. Break the Ice changed out frequently along with Work ***** and Womanizer. For whatever reason when the show relaunched in 2016 all the prerecorded vocals minus Work ***** (which never changed again) and Freakshow along with some aspects in MATM

A while back someone examined the FFT prerecorded vocals and found that they were actually just the album vocals that have been messed with A LOT in melodyne or some other program. I don’t have the receipts for this but we were all shocked tbh but as someone said above, the vocals are made to purposefully sound bad because they wanted it to be obvious she was singing “live”. She got a ton of flack for not singing live during TCSBS so it made sense for them to add an abundance of prerecords during FFT. It just strange POM 2.0 had hardly any

  • Like 2
Link to post
9 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

They were there for the first version of the show. Not every single song had them but there were quite a few. Break the Ice changed out frequently along with Work ***** and Womanizer. For whatever reason when the show relaunched in 2016 all the prerecorded vocals minus Work ***** (which never changed again) and Freakshow along with some aspects in MATM

A while back someone examined the FFT prerecorded vocals and found that they were actually just the album vocals that have been messed with A LOT in melodyne or some other program. I don’t have the receipts for this but we were all shocked tbh but as someone said above, the vocals are made to purposefully sound bad because they wanted it to be obvious she was singing “live”. She got a ton of flack for not singing live during TCSBS so it made sense for them to add an abundance of prerecords during FFT. It just strange POM 2.0 had hardly any

They can take different vocals from the original recordings.

They could even leave the original vocals, but delete all the effects and the bg vocals and it would sound live and different. They are ******* stupid. :lowkeyno:

Like this :

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block