Ever noticed how blurry the Britney Jean documentary is?

Nickey

It literally hurts. I thought it was not directed by Randee, but it looks like it was :jj:

They applied an useless filter to make Britney's skin look smoother. What for? Also the image is weirdly stretched on the parts showing her and her body, like it tells me they wanted her to look thinner on the video. Like really? :mj: FTR >>>>>>

80CfBwj.png

(where is her nose?) :jj:

Kxcuzp6.png

i7a6qZ8.png

XISj1dy.pngDxhhwFH.png

7grH2Fs.png

Serving this kind of madness

Spoiler

4221396001_5845258234001_5845256148001-v

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I agree with the white filter, but I don't think it's that stretched

iabj.png

Maybe you have a copy that has been unstretched by somebody. I found a direct transfer from TV and it's definitely been stretched, her body looks weird on 2013 footage but then there's flashbacks with music video footage which isn't stretched at all. So that kinda says it all :airpls:

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

It's true. Aspect ratio on the TV version is all wrong, it seems like they filmed it in ultra-wide camera but forget to crop it :bieber:

Top is how it looks like, bottom is how it should look like
Original.png

Strecthed.png

Edit: Notice how in the @PokemonSpears image the aspect ratio is very wide? It's not 16:9 widescreen so this further proves that B-Team is just lazy and they forgot to CROP:demi:

It's done on purpose to make Britney look skinnier  :lowkeyno: 

and when we got the first footage of the wb rehearsals she looked way bigger than in the documentary

and her skin in the last bit of the documentary looks bad, because the didnt have the time to edit it, like when she is at dinner with the dancers

The reason why it's stretched is because E usually has a border on the bottom for celebrity news, so when the border shows up, it looks regular. The editors probably thought that the border would show up more than it actually did, they they stretched the documentary to compensate when all it did was make her look weird. I tried to get a better photo, but it seems all the britney documentaries have been deleted, does anyone have IABJ in full HD?Screen-Shot-2020-03-22-at-7-50-49-PM.png

This documentary was a mess from start to finish. It was produced by the team that does Keeping Up With The Kardashians, featured staged drama for the sake of 'plot/resolve' (running out of time to build the theatre?), they lied about a ton of information (The dancers always dreaming of working for Britney for the first time when they'd been on one or more tours, Kayleigh saying she travelled all the way from Australia just for the chance, when she works with The Squared Division), The odd zooms on dance rehearsals and choppy edits so you can see no clear shot of her dancing for more than 2 seconds, ''recording'' and ''Writing'' Britney Jean  while featuring no live singing what so ever, Britney revealed very little about herself, and the final issue of Britney's throat being dry from singing too much in the last week of rehearsals being used as a reason to lipsynch the entire show.

Only in retrospect do we see how weird it all is.

I much prefer FTR. 

Archived