Invitation is Britney’s best non-single

Urbanney

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Uhm... I thought the fandom was unanimous about Breathe On Me's status as the single that never was. Hehe. :awks:

I don’t necessarily think Invitation should be a single, I just think it’s her best song that isn’t a single. Better than some of her singles too. 

I disagree.... as for her non singles that I feel should have been released as singles....

Inside Out would have been a smash as well as Seal It With A Kiss... Kiss You All Over had it been released .... Sugarfall too omg.... Maybe Everybody too

I love Invitation don’t get me wrong and loved Glory initially so much... still do... but something felt off about that album

Breathe On Me too would have been amazing but not sure about it’s radio success.

As for songs I love and wish were singles regardless of radio success... Mannequin, How I Roll, Trip To Your Heart, Freakshow and Toy Soldier

I just feel like Glory wasn’t the authentic Britney Spears that I love so much. Love her and stan so much thoezgif-6-9103a9ae70b7.gif

Definitely out of all of Glory Invitation is the best pick ... If I’m Dancing too (not for radio success)

not when...

• the hook up
  • touch of my hand
  • breathe on me
  • cinderella
  • what it's like to be me
  • what u see is what u get
  • i will be there
  • do you wanna come over
  • he about to lose me
  • man on the moon
  • mood ring