THE BEAT JUST DROPPED AND THE ROOM GOT ****

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU’RE WATCHING ME LIKE THERE’S NO ONE ELSE AROUND I KNOW YOU WANT ME LIKE KIDS WANT CANDY SO KEEP WATCHING ME GO DOWN N UP N DOWN   Y’all better stan this masterpiece fr

She is a performer. She is a Mom. She is funny. She is your friend. She is Britney Jean  

Every Britney x Max Martin song is/was good or atleast decent enough to be a single. 

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

YES :pika: I’ve been blessed by the hills :pika:

Sweet but I get rough :pika: just what i wanna be :pika: what I wanna be, just what I wanna be :pika: i don't know your idols but I'm just what I wanna be. :pika:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Finally some sense :pika: I love Nicki although Queen she can keep :pika:

:gaspney::rupaulslap:

You did noooot :pika: this is what i'm saying :pika: just when I thought we're having progress, you say something and f it up :pika: I hate you :pika:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

38 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:gaspney::rupaulslap:

You did noooot :pika: this is what i'm saying :pika: just when I thought we're having progress, you say something and f it up :pika: I hate you :pika:

You’d be mad too if she cancelled your queen tour tickets :pika: after Domination was cancelled :pika: made me the bitter ***** I am today :pika:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

49 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You’d be mad too if she cancelled your queen tour tickets :pika: after Domination was cancelled :pika: made me the bitter ***** I am today :pika:

But what does the album have to do about that :pika: you say it like its a bad album when its not :pika: when will Pink Friday:pika:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

PFRR is the motha****in album and I will take absolutely no slander for it :pika: you can have taste after all :pika:

TASTE!!! It is KING period! :pika: I do have taste :pika: I just don't care for irrelevants. :pika:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Heidi would like a word :pika:

She's popular from back in the day as a star of The Hills which is iconic. Her peak (altho not in the same level as other royalties of pop) is still bigger in terms of fame than Marina has had in X years in the industry and that is tea:pika:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

She's popular from back in the day as a star of The Hills which is iconic. Her peak (altho not in the same level as other royalties of pop) is still bigger in terms of fame than Marina has had in X years in the industry and that is tea:pika:

Made zero impact tho :pika: only impact she had was her embarrassing relationship :pika: When Will Montague? :pika:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻