THE BEAT JUST DROPPED AND THE ROOM GOT ****

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You’d be mad too if she cancelled your queen tour tickets :pika: after Domination was cancelled :pika: made me the bitter ***** I am today :pika:

But what does the album have to do about that :pika: you say it like its a bad album when its not :pika: when will Pink Friday:pika:

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Heidi would like a word :pika:

She's popular from back in the day as a star of The Hills which is iconic. Her peak (altho not in the same level as other royalties of pop) is still bigger in terms of fame than Marina has had in X years in the industry and that is tea:pika:

34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

She's popular from back in the day as a star of The Hills which is iconic. Her peak (altho not in the same level as other royalties of pop) is still bigger in terms of fame than Marina has had in X years in the industry and that is tea:pika:

Made zero impact tho :pika: only impact she had was her embarrassing relationship :pika: When Will Montague? :pika:

Archived