Kanye West & Taylor Swift’s 2016 phone conversation has been leaked in full

2 hours ago, zenden78 said:

i never liked kim or any1 of her family. so i am not surprised they lied. i still don't think the fact he named her b is worth of the drama. it's obvious KW is really strange person-i watched his monolog on ellen-i couldn't understand what the h he was talking about. He always wanted fame and TS is really famous, so  he ruined her speech at vma-so ppl would  talk about it, then mentioned her in a song. the fact he didn't tell her about that line only shows the kind of person he is. he called her and talked to her about song but wasn't completely honest. so what was the point of calling anyway-to ask her to tweet about the song to promote it-omg that is so lame

That family are toxic :NYsassy:

1 hour ago, Acer said:

Never liked Taylor and won’t like in future. Not my type.

it isn't about whether or not you like Taylor. It's about integrity and respecting women. The argument was never about whether or not she engaged in this phone call and was willing to be a part of his song. The argument was that he left out the entire part about making "...that ***** famous". He lied, Kim lied.... Taylor said the hell with it. The world called Taylor a liar, a victim.... a snake. 

It's a much bigger issue than whether or not you like Taylor Swift.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, dr35 said:

it isn't about whether or not you like Taylor. It's about integrity and respecting women. The argument was never about whether or not she engaged in this phone call and was willing to be a part of his song. The argument was that he left out the entire part about making "...that ***** famous". He lied, Kim lied.... Taylor said the hell with it. The world called Taylor a liar, a victim.... a snake. 

Its not. Youd likely find that people wpuldve had much more sympathy for Taylor Swift if she were worthy of it. :queenflopga:

• Leader
1 hour ago, dr35 said:

Yea agreed. They intentionally tried to bring her down so she went into hiding because she couldn't control the situation. In retrospect she made mf LEMONADE out of that situation. The truth came out and she's been vindicated. She's probably #living today 

• Like 4

People or music critics are constantly refering to Kanye as a genius but he actually sounds ******** here: the way he speaks, the words he uses, and how he's so into his own lyrics when it fact they are stupid and trivial...
I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but after Taylor's documentary ("Miss Americana") and now this whole phone conversation I have SO much respect for her... You can clearly hear her trying to navigate this awful convo just because she respects him as an artist when in fact she's uncomfortable and thinks what he came up with is ****. That was the old Taylor, though. She grew up and got stronger, she would never take **** like that now. And I love that.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block