Get a workout in today 💪

• Leader

Hey Exhale, I wrote a few words in a new video I posted to Instagram. The clip is of me from my chest day workout this week. I moved my office area into my living room and made it a home gym now. I fell in love with fitness many years ago, and I honestly don't know who I'd be without it. It's so important to be active right now despite how hard that might feel. I promise you'll feel so much better after a little workout. There's a million at-home workouts available online (whether you have any equipment or not). Try something, anything. Get moving!

Have any of you started working out at home? I'd love to hear from you in the comments.

Also, feel free to post more in the Fitness section here on Exhale.

Here's the IG caption:

I can't stress this enough...

Incorporate some element of fitness into your life no matter how difficult it may be.

If you are feeling MEH because of what's going on, you are not alone. I feel MEH more than I'd care to admit, but movement helps me snap out of it. 

Now more than ever it's important to incorporate fitness into your new normal (if you haven't already).

Is it hard to get motivated while you're at home? Absolutely, but right now I want you to blow your own damn mind. Show up for yourself and watch how things change despite the unsettling feeling of uncertainty. 

Much love to you reading this. 

Sending love your way, fam!

home-gym.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
1 hour ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

I love seeing you how passionate you are about fitness. ❤️

I am like that with yoga and meditation...although should force myself to work on strength more 🤷🏽‍♂️

Aw thank you. I wish I did more yoga and meditation. It's hard for me to quiet my mind, though I know how amazing that is for you. I'll work on yoga/meditation, you add strength. Deal? 

Archived