If Britney Survived Instagram

Hey guys,

I'm just tired of quarantine. It's hard in Spain when you can't even leave your house. So that's why I created the following account to share Britney's impact on life. She survived 2007 so you can deal with everything.

Mainly, I created to support people on quarantine. Have a look and share the first post if you like!

IF BRITNEY SURVIVED 2007, YOU CAN STAY AT HOME FOR QUARANTINE!

https://www.instagram.com/ifbritneysurvived2007/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

are they really enforcing everyone to stay at home in countries like spain? :waitwhat: 

i mean it's kinda like that here, at least in socal, but people still have the freedom to go out and what not. :gagasmile:

Here in Spain every restaurant, cinema, shopping center etc.

And you are forced to stay at home, you can only leave your house to go to shop food, to go to the doctor or to go to work. 

You can be fined if you leave your home for another reason.

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Here in Spain every restaurant, cinema, shopping center etc.

And you are forced to stay at home, you can only leave your house to go to shop food, to go to the doctor or to go to work. 

You can be fined if you leave your home for another reason.

Are there police patrolling everywhere? How are they enforcing this? In the US it just seems calmer and less busy that’s all.

40 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Are there police patrolling everywhere? How are they enforcing this? In the US it just seems calmer and less busy that’s all.

Yes, there is police everywhere, you even have to wait in line outside the grocery store 1 meter apart of everyone because places can’t be too crowded, it’s kind of crazy over here lol

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Yes, there is police everywhere, you even have to wait in line outside the grocery store 1 meter apart of everyone because places can’t be too crowded, it’s kind of crazy over here lol

It’s scary but wow it makes what Hilary duff say even more true that we suck lol we have idiots still trying to enjoy spring break smh 

9 hours ago, ifbritneysurvived said:

Hey guys,

I'm just tired of quarantine. It's hard in Spain when you can't even leave your house. So that's why I created the following account to share Britney's impact on life. She survived 2007 so you can deal with everything.

Mainly, I created to support people on quarantine. Have a look and share the first post if you like!

IF BRITNEY SURVIVED 2007, YOU CAN STAY AT HOME FOR QUARANTINE!

I'm from Denmark
Almost everything is closed, we work from home, and have our 2 year old at home too :airpls:

Not allowed to gather over 10 people or else the police can make you go away. Not allowed to play at schools playgrounds or whatever, many big stores like IKEA is closed, but smaller is still operating. We can't go to doctor unless its very urgent. Dentists denies you too.... 

50 minutes ago, GaSt said:

Argentinian in Spain here.. I just went out for the first time in 6 days, to buy food. Everything seems so quiet, it´s weird, and I don´t like it. 

En qué parte de España estas?

I’m from spain too. I live in Asturias, in an small urbanization and there’s police cars all over the place. They are forcing peopleto stay at home, and if u go out for something other than buy food or medicaments, you are forced to pay about 600€ ...it’s crazy and scary.

i’ve stayed home since saturday.

Archived