The Eurovision Song Contest 2020 got cancelled

Sinned_88

The Eurovision Song Contest, which was supposed to take place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on May 12th, 14th (semi-finals) and 16th (final) got cancelled. 

I'll let you guys guess what the reason for the cancellation is. :ohi:

This was the first time in over 40 years that the Netherlands got to host the ESC. Can we cancel 2020 altogether? :trash:

They will postpone it till next year. :byebitch:

eurovision-cancelled.jpg

6 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Is anyone surprised? :whatitellu:

I hope they'll keep the same songs for next year though. I would hate to be a new artist, who would participate and then got replaced

I don't know tho. In that case, they'll have an entire year to promote their entry. Who is your fave? :duadance:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

I don't know tho. In that case, they'll have an entire year to promote their entry. Who is your fave? :duadance:

I don't really follow Eurovision. I've heard maybe 3 of this year's songs and I didn't like any. :gagasmile:

Were there any decent bops for this year? Usually, I'll hear a few of the entries on the radio but most of the songs are extremely forgetable. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I don't really follow Eurovision. I've heard maybe 3 of this year's songs and I didn't like any. :gagasmile:

Were there any decent bops for this year? Usually, I'll hear a few of the entries on the radio but most of the songs are extremely forgetable. 

I haven't found a song that I like either. #1 with the bookmakers is Bulgaria's entry, which imo jumped on the Billie Eilish hype. :ipass:

Still better than Iceland tho, which was #1 before Bulgaria. :decisions:

Let's not speak of the mess that is Russia's entry. :joanne:

This could've been the Netherlands' second win in a row. :crying1:

27 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

I haven't found a song that I like either. #1 with the bookmakers is Bulgaria's entry, which imo jumped on the Billie Eilish hype. :ipass:

Lol. I listened to this and I couldn't believe people were saying she wasn't copying Billie. From the sound to the aesthetic.... 

I mean it's cute but cmon :frenchy:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

HORRIBLE live vocals and hated their cocky approach. 

I love the fact that this year's song is showing the middle finger to all the cliche things and it's just fun 🤷🏽‍♂️

One of them had a cold, so they wanted to lipsync :shadelaugh: EBU was fed up with them, they were almost disqualified.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

One of them had a cold, so they wanted to lipsync :shadelaugh: EBU was fed up with them, they were almost disqualified.

That's what I am saying. Don't get me wrong, they really had major hits but they weren't the right fit, still, 3rd place... good for them :)

But I like Iceland, Bulgaria, Russia, but most of all Switzerland this year :)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Dd the last time we won! Remember when we got nil points in 2003?

Omg, yes, I remember this trainwreck! But I feel like y'all get nil points every year since 2000 :mhmnod:

I genuinly liked Bonnie Tyler's entry

Blue wasn't bad either

Duncan can get it any day :thirsty:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block