The Oprah "*** ring" involvement "rumors

summer2summer

So you guys probably already know this from twitter , we need to discuss this. For those who don't know . Earlier today oprah was the top trending topic. Everyone thought she has Covid19 , logically. But it was actually about oprah being "arrested" for her direct involvement in an underage *** ring. 

No one really know where the news came from , but some behind the scene "sources" were reporting that Oprah and other big names are about to be exposed after Harvey Wienstien confessed about them to get a less penalty from 55 years , hence why he has only 23 years now. 

There's other crazy rumors or "conspiracy theories" in relation to all this . But i just wanted to discuss this particular one. Now Oprah has actually "tweeted" about this denying the fact that " her house was raided" . 

Lots of people are continuing their accusations towards her on twitter . Do you guys believe where there's smoke there's fire? :angietea:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, rik said:

he certainly did not kill himself. how can you be under surveillance for 24 hours a day, and after already attempting to commit suicide once before, somehow you are left alone to kill yourself? There also is no video evidence of the time to which he 'killed himself' which is very odd. 

it's difficult. I find her relationship with Weinstein to be very odd, especially when you consider how she has celebrity connections and technically could run a special regarding over twenty years of ****** assault and battery. If anyone could get A-listers to speak out, it would be her. This being said, she still has done recent specials with Michael Jackson's alleged victims (following Leaving Neverland) and the R Kelly victims. It is odd that she wouldn't want to discuss this, however i'm also not her executive producer and I guess she's technically allowed to do what she wants and report how she pleases. 

19th-Annual-Critics-Choice-Movie-Awards-I really hope that she isn't part of something. i'm just wondering how this blind item report would even start out of nowhere 

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/18/oprah-debunks-child-**x-trafficking-ring-arrest-trending-not-true/

Yeah. The entire leaving neverland was a despicable act that i could not get passed. The man is dead and we've all had our chances including her to interrogate him but she seems obsessed with the topic. Monique has always said that Oprah is not who she seems at all and nobody believed her. The story about monique's family interview is yet another disturbing fact. 

I like oprah , we all have that soft spot for her as mother theresa. But we're in that stupid cancel culture that she became part of after a man has passed. Alot of the african american community have actually turnes their backs to her it seems especially on twitter. People are basically saying there shouldn't be an exception for her and things need to be investigated further. 

Well I totally believe this. Oprah is not good at all. She is cheap journalist that thinks she is a god. I remember how she dared to ask MJ in 1991 if he was a virgin. This is not something that a classy journalist does. 

After his death she interviewed his ex wife, parents, sisters and kids just to turn to some BS of 2 lieres who in their "documentary" didn't even show any prove of their story except for just telling lies. In fact MJ fans exposed this BS and its lies so well. Watch some YouTube videos that expose lies in this "documentary". 

And LN happened exactly in the year of Harvey's trial and when his documentary arrived. Guess what? No one even talked about it, no media kept this topic or followed that topic. They focus was MJ. 

Oprah has been friends with Harvey and TMZ's owner for years and its been said they are behind Leaving Neverland and I believe it. 

Ask yourself why she has never interviewed victims of Harvery. Why in whole 2019 a topic was dead man that was proved not guilty 14 times when he was still alive. 

Ask yourself why till Harvey was OK no one was interested into Wade's story and his book was rejected. 

Only big name as Jackson can take all interest out of other topic. 

And everyone in my opinion who believes in this BS documentary and in story of how good Oprah is is so naive like a people who refuse to believe in Free Britney movment and think conservatorship is good for her. 

23 minutes ago, rik said:

I would honestly like to know this as well. What's the hold up? Also why was she kissing him on his cheek (See above picture)- it's so weird. I don't think Oprah is a saint by any means, it's just so difficult to process you know? ugh i'm so so so disappointed in her and if this *** ring is true, i am truly disgusted. 

also whether the neverland thing was legit or not, it was so.... intense. initially i was in denial and i think sometimes I am still uncertain with what to believe. I have no comments on MJ as I think his legacy has already proven itself, and his influence on music means something to so many people (in and outside of black communities). This being said, I just would feel really horrible if it turns out that Wade and that other guy were telling the truth you know? Not saying that is the case for certain

They are not saying the truth and for me this whole media keeps pushing this Leaving Neverland story over and over again it is just a prove that they wanted to convince general public same as conservatorship team keeps buying articles to show crazy Britney. There is agenda in this kind of action. 

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/its-time-to-get-mine-wade-robson-tried-to-cash-in-on-his-michael-jackson-**x-abuse-saga-with-tell-all-book-to-make-him-relevant-and-considered-divorcing-his-wife-who-had-reservations-about-the-project/ar-BBVR4CX

This article is worth reading. 

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/610258/amp?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALVNAWJmnlexG3_qo-q6YgaxHYCymU5CKVSpvixB0xUuIY98I6neaHEmRSc0_FnuDMOjrsBD4KDrgoOHhlD4l1_Pso5WkhybWAkc8-6vC9kA228XDoRePMp8sg9_eKa8U66-8vvxTt7MxTvwOEinF5YdlsBkT_CoO9EApsORj5kn

Same this. 

Media are fully are that MJ will always sell and make their pockets full especially as current stars are not even in 10%of level and popularity as MJ. 

Harvey knew that only a fame of MJ can distract general public from him. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untouchable_(2019_film)

And ask yourself why this documentary of Harvey Untouchable didn't get big but Leavin Neverland about man dead for a decade did. 

2 hours ago, Aliciab**** said:

Ask yourself why she has never interviewed victims of Harvery.  

You've made so many great points . But OMG i've always wondered when is she going to do a similar documentary about harvey and this is just too obvious now. The whole MJ thing and the slander to his status just to keep people busy. She and gayle were even fishing for something about Kobe Bryant RIGHT after he died . And that was just completely innapropriate and the most despicable thing ever . There's a clear pattern . No wonder why the african american community hates her guts right now. Just go on her twitter or type her name on there , and read through. 

Some are even saying she's already in Jaail because all of her older tweets are from an iphone whereas this new one that denies all this is from a desktop computer. And the funny thing is " she" tweeted that in the middle of thr night . And she captalized the words RUMORS and CRAZY. Her comment sparks even more doubts . 

Archived